Things that make you go herm

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lol I don’t want any hermie seeds😂😂
What's funny is that the best strains in weeds short recent history came from bagseeds/herms. I grew a batch of bagseeds where I knew the mom and the "dad" and found one that didn't nanner out in mid flower and it wasn't all that. It would be a tough hunt in most cases because you just have to wait so long to find out.

If I am growing something that has a tendency to throw balls in week 3, if it hasn't stopped by the next week she's gone. Almost like culling a regular male. But the bad herms are the ones that make you grow them out until 8 weeks of flower on a 10 week strain and they go full Chiquita top to bottom. Those are the ones that make me toss bagseeds in a jar until there's enough for a special sprouted seed tea.

Lurch

Super Active Member
So if you have a # that is looking the biz, frosting, smelling and it throws a few nanners before the last 2 weeks. Do you kill it or just the 2 little bastard bollocks?
Two weeks looking done.
Do I cull it and go with other # looking nice.
Can't be dealing with bollocks 🙄 3# no balls #1 today.
Is it a kill job?

Lurch

Super Active Member
So if you have a # that is looking the biz, frosting, smelling and it throws a few nanners before the last 2 weeks. Do you kill it or just the 2 little bastard bollocks?
Two weeks looking done.
Do I cull it and go with other # looking nice.
Can't be dealing with bollocks 🙄 3# no balls #1 today.
Is it a kill job?
One of the # looks the frost don't want to cluster fuck it
Other two ain't too bad neither.
Do you cut and run?
To coin a phrase.