These seeds

Skunkle Justin

Hey guys, apparently I suck at growing and I had a dirty old Herman slip by. Didn’t even notice it because the nanners were hidden pretty well. So, I figured I would turn this loss into a win and spread my newfound seed wealth around town. Why fucking not? What are some of y’all’s favorite places to drop seeds and grow surprises pot plants? Around walking trails? In the landscaping at the police department? Or should I just put them in a bowl with some milk and eat them like cereal? I dunno.

D

Deleted member 60

Start a seed company man. Yer half the way there already! You could call it "Skunkle Justin's Balls 'a Bustin' Seed Co."

Make sure you get an IG account. All the cool cat breeder have one.

On a serious note...I vote Police Dept and in the Mayor's/Police Chief's yards.

Skunkle Justin

Start a seed company man. Yer half the way there already! You could call it "Skunkle Justin's Balls 'a Bustin' Seed Co."

Make sure you get an IG account. All the cool cat breeder have one.

On a serious note...I vote Police Dept and in the Mayor's/Police Chief's yards.
Yyyeeesss!!!! This is brilliant!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yyyeeesss!!!! This is brilliant!
It's also a good way to ensure they hate pot growers and do everything in their power to make it more difficult for people to grow at home. Doing this just gives them ammo to try to convince others that pot growers are irresponsible and put kids at risk. And no, I'm not saying a plant is dangerous for kids, but they have and will spin it that way.

Skunkle Justin

It's also a good way to ensure they hate pot growers and do everything in their power to make it more difficult for people to grow at home. Doing this just gives them ammo to try to convince others that pot growers are irresponsible and put kids at risk. And no, I'm not saying a plant is dangerous for kids, but they have and will spin it that way.
You may be correct about all of that but I’m still gonna think about goofy shit and try sparking up a funny conversation on a weed forum when I’m stoned. However, it appears that I am not funny and I suppose I should never try again.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You may be correct about all of that but I’m still gonna think about goofy shit and try sparking up a funny conversation on a weed forum when I’m stoned. However, it appears that I am not funny and I suppose I should never try again.
I never said it wasn't funny to joke about it, but it wasn't clear that you were joking, so I just wanted to make sure you understood that doing that could have pretty bad consequences.

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Cop houses all seem to be candidates for Amazon Ring cams....

Be creative!
Amazon warehouse parking lots. Playgrounds. Endangered species parks. Seattle. A celebrity's house. Outside a crack house. Omaha. Any bank. Toys R Us. A disc golf course, literally any one. A homeless encampment. A Daycare. A Homeless encampment by a daycare.

Skunkle Justin

Cop houses all seem to be candidates for Amazon Ring cams....

Be creative!
Amazon warehouse parking lots. Playgrounds. Endangered species parks. Seattle. A celebrity's house. Outside a crack house. Omaha. Any bank. Toys R Us. A disc golf course, literally any one. A homeless encampment. A Daycare. A Homeless encampment by a daycare.
This is by far the best response 🤣