TheenGrumb's Sh!t Show!

DrTheenGrumbs

My plans are 6 plants total. 4 in a RDWC system and 2 in a self watering coco setup. 3 strains total and 2 from each strain sourced from Deeply Rooted Seedbank.

Creamsicle #4 S1's from Clearwater Genetics.
Apple Fritter S1's from Clearwater Genetics
Gorilla Dosha V2 from In House Genetics

I will be running both Clearwater strains in the RDWC system and the In House in the coco setup. The RDWC unit I built myself but the coco is new to me. I ordered a cheap drip system with a 12 plant manifold but will only be using it for 2. It runs 24 hour 1 minute cycles. For starts I will be hand feeding the coco until the dripper can be used.

DrTheenGrumbs

I am waiting for the rockwool cubes to arrive in the mail so once they arrive, with hope I can get the grow started. I will be vegging them under a T5 light until the are large enough to go into the buckets.

For the coco plants, I will be using Mother Earth coco 70 % coco 30 % perlite. I will be starting them off in solo cups and moving to 1 gallon then 5 gallon plastic nursery pots. I added a few holes on the sides of the plastic pots for added draining and better airflow to the roots. Since I have never used the drip system before, I will be tweaking it daily I am sure until I find the sweet spot.

DrTheenGrumbs

I keep trying to upload a picture but it won't allow me. I am adding 2 strains to this drop. Hot Sauce and Platinum Gorilla by In House Genetics sourced from Deeply Rooted. Hot Sauce is IHG newest drop and is made from Chile Verde x Pancakes.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Haha. Smoking on some unknown X. I won't grow them for that reason.
Don't know why this stuck in the back of my mind, and it finally came to me - here's another thing.

Why even say there are fems - in with regs??? If a girl pops was it a reg or a fem??? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♂️

If they were packing them as at least random fems that came from known breedings then maybe. Like I said, if ripe beans fall in the tent you can't label them as this or that unless that's all that's in the tent and I can dig that. But at least give me a ballpark of what was in the room. Maybe what YEAR they were harvested? Do they even KNOW???

Lets say Heisen had a tarp between where he was cutting the plants and where he was taking them to dry before shucking
When he moved a hundred plants he rolled up the tarp and found a hundred ripe beans that fell out between the two rooms.
Unless he cleaned up between every strain - just to maybe get another pack of beans - he has a bowl-full of beans that people would love to grow, but they would only be able to guess which cross it was - out of a known batch. I think people would be happily hunting their freebies as quick as the beans they bought just to see what's there :)

DrTheenGrumbs

Don't know why this stuck in the back of my mind, and it finally came to me - here's another thing.

Why even say there are fems - in with regs??? If a girl pops was it a reg or a fem??? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♂️

If they were packing them as at least random fems that came from known breedings then maybe. Like I said, if ripe beans fall in the tent you can't label them as this or that unless that's all that's in the tent and I can dig that. But at least give me a ballpark of what was in the room. Maybe what YEAR they were harvested? Do they even KNOW???

Lets say Heisen had a tarp between where he was cutting the plants and where he was taking them to dry before shucking
When he moved a hundred plants he rolled up the tarp and found a hundred ripe beans that fell out between the two rooms.
Unless he cleaned up between every strain - just to maybe get another pack of beans - he has a bowl-full of beans that people would love to grow, but they would only be able to guess which cross it was - out of a known batch. I think people would be happily hunting their freebies as quick as the beans they bought just to see what's there :)
I mean I am sure to the average grower they are great but to a breeder they are useless. I may grow one eventually just to see what comes from it and just name it unknown X.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
if this unknown seeds are always “worthless” or can’t be named , then why is so many gems found that way (not trying to argue just making a obvious point )

Majority of cannabis at least isn’t gmo so no one owns it

example chemdawg ?conderilla 99