The Wash Team

LoudCountryBAMF

Some my cross Chocolate Orange Milkshake (Black Cherry Soda x Chem4/Chocolate Thai x CFDC 24K'andy Diesel)View attachment 91687View attachment 91688View attachment 91689View attachment 91690 beautiful resin heads. Air dried always.
Have you tried leaving in the freezer for a couple weeks to dry? I'm trying it now, and as i microplane, it comes off like dry sand and has alot less chunks. And then air dries in like a day....i store my stuff in the freezer til i plane anyway, so seems to be working...

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
Have you tried leaving in the freezer for a couple weeks to dry? I'm trying it now, and as i microplane, it comes off like dry sand and has alot less chunks. And then air dries in like a day....i store my stuff in the freezer til i plane anyway, so seems to be working...
I have too much to turnaround to wait like that they stay I freezer after wash til I microplane. For instance im working on a freezer of GDP 14000 wet grams and it's dumping fire heads. Been considered a freeze dryer but find it can make harsh hash if not dialed in . But again I'm washing 2-3of those freezer loads a week so my ass is tired lol. But il ove it