The trading block

larf

I'll have a bunch of Cannarado cuts that I'll send out after I rerun them to get a good grasp on their potential. The first runs were not grown in optimal conditions, so I don't want to send anyone anything that isn't worth it. Plus I want to be sure there are no pests hiding out. So probably next fall.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
In search of pure sativas. If it don't flower for at least 10 weeks at minimum, I am not interested.

edit- to buy preferably
Check with @High kev - he runs 518 Cannabis in upstate NY. Not sure what he has for sale yet but he sent me a fat mess of testers from his last chuck that were a mix of Piff/Haze stuff. Cuban Black Haze dad. I think 14wks is what he told me to expect

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@Faneto
Have you ever grown Vietnamese Silver Leaf (VSL)? It is a pure Sativa landrace that flowers 12 - 14 weeks and has no ceiling in my experience, a very active high. A lot of people on the forum have grown out my indoor version of the landrace and have really enjoyed it.

Faneto

@Faneto
Have you ever grown Vietnamese Silver Leaf (VSL)? It is a pure Sativa landrace that flowers 12 - 14 weeks and has no ceiling in my experience, a very active high. A lot of people on the forum have grown out my indoor version of the landrace and have really enjoyed it.
I personally have not. I have ran quit of few of them but they were mainly Hazes, Malawi and Panama. Though, I just did a 10 pack run of Dr Grinspoon and I must say they were a fantastic strain to grow. Yields were terrible on it but the flower it did produce was some of the best in my personal opinion I have tried.

Thanks! Curious, I am trying to send a message to someone directly, maybe because I am new or didnt comment enough yet or maybe just no direct messages?
Salute Faneto, I found the following post on gaining the ability to make PM's from TFC.(our resident admin/staff) I bet if you try sending a PM this Mon or Tue it will then work for you. (y)
No problem. I just checked and it looks like you can send and receive private messages after being registered for 3 days as long as you have a reaction score of over 3 and you've posted at least a few times. So you should be able to send and receive PMs on Saturday night or Sunday.

Opie1

Master Grower
Any chance of anybody having any THE HOG from TH SEEDS? I’ve got their Critical Hog and ordering more, they discontinued The Hog. Anybody???

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
cool all i could do was hope for the best, hate the herm issue use with caution!i'll watch close on this end two males real early, on will watch the others also thanks for the heads up@TerpyTyrone
looks like they are all over the place to me from rudderalas to short stocky,some taller than others ,at least you may have a good one yet

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'll have a bunch of Cannarado cuts that I'll send out after I rerun them to get a good grasp on their potential. The first runs were not grown in optimal conditions, so I don't want to send anyone anything that isn't worth it. Plus I want to be sure there are no pests hiding out. So probably next fall.
it takes some doing to stay bug free!