The trading block

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I always tell people before you say something or post something to make yourself look foolish do your homework. Now for the people in the nose bleed section husk called me out and said I was lying or flexing someone else’s seeds. I had to shut him up.

To the lil fella that said he have more heat in his garden then in my stash. My stash probably is what your house is worth. I came on here to trade but seems like it’s more jealousy then trades. Get your weight up not your hate up!!! I have beans that your favorite breeder wish he had 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
wanna trade? lol I have something special just for you.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Any Purple Urkel or crosses out there?
You want the Urkle....you need this...from CSI....

Mendocino Purple Urkle 3.5 ~ Mendocino Purple S1 #35 x Purple Urkle

One of my absolute favorite Menocino Purple S1’s, the #35 selection hybridized with the original Purple Urkle clone. This hybrid produces an improved version of Mendocino Purple Urkle

You want the Urkle....you need this...from CSI....

Mendocino Purple Urkle 3.5 ~ Mendocino Purple S1 #35 x Purple Urkle

One of my absolute favorite Menocino Purple S1’s, the #35 selection hybridized with the original Purple Urkle clone. This hybrid produces an improved version of Mendocino Purple Urkle
Thanks. I'll have to check around. I found these on Horror but not that cross.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Thanks. I'll have to check around. I found these on Horror but not that cross.

Nice, that would work too!!
You can only buy the Mendo purple Urkle cross from Humbolt CSI Directly.
If you're looking for old timey purps, you can't go wrong with any of those CSI offerings. Have seen fire in all of these on IG. @GetOffMyNutes suggestion for the Mendo Purple Urkle 3.5 would probably be my top choice among those as well.