The trading block

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
LOL! I just went through all my inventory yesterday, so I could keep track of what I have, and I have way more than I thought. I have 211 seeds from breeders and another 500 seeds from when I had a herm pollinate my tent. While I was doing the inventory, though, I realized that New420 sent me the wrong Durban Poison seeds. I ordered a pack of fem seeds, and he sent me a pack of auto regs, so now I need to mail that pack back to him so he can send me the correct pack.

LOL! I just went through all my inventory yesterday, so I could keep track of what I have, and I have way more than I thought. I have 211 seeds from breeders and another 500 seeds from when I had a herm pollinate my tent. While I was doing the inventory, though, I realized that New420 sent me the wrong Durban Poison seeds. I ordered a pack of fem seeds, and he sent me a pack of auto regs, so now I need to mail that pack back to him so he can send me the correct pack.
That be the day I send a pack back.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I only have 4 strains for In house at the moment but got 2 more coming from Neptune looks like Monday. I havent ran the Cookie crunch yet so I can swap out like 5 or 6.
Sounds good. I wouldnt expect that trade with thr inhouse I was just making a funny. but I'll see if I have anything fancy you might like. I have some texas butter, barn burner and orange blossom special on deck. It looked open so I assumed they was partial. Also looking for cake and chem if you holding a few lol. I'll send more of what I got via pm.