The Start of Something New!!!!!

EpiChamp

What’s up guys and gals I recently popped 7beans getting ready to start this PHENO HUNT, So here’s the lineup I have 2x PurplE Punch and 2x Gorilla Glue #4 bred by HEISENBEANS GENETICS also 3x Copper Chem bred by Greenpoint seeds. Right now there in peat pellets just broke surface and I’ll be looking for a Copper Chem male, the purple punch and gg4 are feminized. I hope everyone will partake in this journey here’s the first of many update photos Stay Lifted!!!!!

~EPI~F1DAD916-0634-4F6C-9040-D8C913E7D878.jpeg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
What’s up guys and gals I recently popped 7beans getting ready to start this PHENO HUNT, So here’s the lineup I have 2x PurplE Punch and 2x Gorilla Glue #4 bred by HEISENBEANS GENETICS also 3x Copper Chem bred by Greenpoint seeds. Right now there in peat pellets just broke surface and I’ll be looking for a Copper Chem male, the purple punch and gg4 are feminized. I hope everyone will partake in this journey here’s the first of many update photos Stay Lifted!!!!!

~EPI~View attachment 6245
Sending some copper chem out to a fellow chucker. We will be watching. Subbed, whatever that means?

EpiChamp

All the girls have been transplanted for the first time there looking awesome we have 3x Copper Chem bred by Greenpoint seeds hopefully one is a male🤞🏼2x Purple Punch bred by heisen beans Genetics and 2x Gorilla Glue#4 bred by Heiden beans Genetics super excited we are off to a great start!!!!AD12D1A5-F149-4208-BC3C-DD1247E1B9F7.jpeg