The Stable

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Anybody remember a few months back when Madsad left and was talking shit on the way out how bad this place was . Then he got to pH hunters and did the same thing. Talk shit . Why people feel the need to talk shit. ? I never understood that . If u don't like something then don't buy it

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Anybody remember a few months back when Madsad left and was talking shit on the way out how bad this place was . Then he got to pH hunters and did the same thing. Talk shit . Why people feel the need to talk shit. ? I never understood that . If u don't like something then don't buy it
And I will be leaving as well . Found a really nice spot and the love is obvious. So looks like , j.james , madsad and haf can continue to manipulate newbs into thinking what fire actually is.

H saw you day 1 and pooped his pants. No chance you were getting invited to the tester thread. He’d die if he saw his plants next to DSC and others. LOLOL
The irony of this post....the shit talker and ya boy Hust the snitch. Great combo.....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This alone makes me cringe, I’ve Seen so
Many shitty pics win and get all kinds of prizes then you finally get a couple good plants win and no prizes. That is super weak and anyone that don’t see that can eat a dick!
The prizes are dealt with by the users here. It depends on who is giving up what. I just started offering back prizes to the winners but in the last it was always handled by whoever wanted to donate.