The Stable

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
New light! Always excited when u upgrade ! View attachment 57690
Good choice dude! Where u get it from? I love how they anodized the alum frame green. Its definitely my favorite color.. Kinda reminds me of the 2x4 fixture i made a year ago for myself. Wish i still had it..
Your def gonna like them boards.
Heres just a pic of the one i had.
Thx dude now put that bad boy up in tent for your flowers.. Lol ✌
0321192253.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Good choice dude! Where u get it from? I love how they anodized the alum frame green. Its definitely my favorite color.. Kinda reminds me of the 2x4 fixture i made a year ago for myself. Wish i still had it..
View attachment 57694
Dammm , I was thinking about doing 3 the long way in a 2x4 but this is even better .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
View attachment 57694
I have it up front half of my 4x4 w the 600 HPS in back . I had a 300 cob up front before but it had a very narrow spread . This should cover the whole from half!

Attachments

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Been wanting to switch to QBs for a while now. Never thought I'd leave hps , after seeing the results here on chuckers , I am more than willing to try. Can always go back if I have to .
After using them u wont wanna use hps again. Unless ur needing all the xtra heat in ur grow cause its cold. Then ya i understand using hps. The hps does produce a quality product but man the expense of bulbs, the cost to cool, is enough reason to switch to Quantum boards. My 2 cents. Good luck & nice buy✌