The Sabootique

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Here's JOTI's Back Cali Grapes. This was a freebie that I probably wouldn't have bought, but I'm pretty happy with how she's looking so far. This was a clone that I flipped to learn the sex of the donor, but by the time she showed female I decided to let her finish. This is 31f.
This is also the debut of my cheesy new watermark. I like learning new stuff, so this was just one more thing to goof around with.

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Cindy99? What are the smells like coming off this lovely beast
Well it just so happens....
;)

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Thanks, @Old ST1R .
I usually do some topping and training, so I rarely have a plant with the classic shape, especially from a clone. You can tell this was
from a pretty young donor, since it still threw symmetrical branches.

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Beautiful cindy ~ found a similar one myself, pineapple for daze! o_O
Which strain are you crossing c99 with??
Thank you. :)
I'm doing a few things with her:
I recently harvested a big pile of C99xBlueberry reg seeds. I've also got a couple seedlings going that will hopefully provide at least one Cindy male for the pollen collection.
There are also some rooted clones of the keeper cut. Some for replenishing the supply of flowers, and one has begun colloidal Ag sprays and will be flipped in a few days to make some feminized pollen.

My overall chucking efforts will likely go in two simultaneous directions:
-making fem seeds for easy flower production, this will let me start up quickly after a break as well as allow me to share with my non-medical friends who are stuck with a plant count of 4 and can't afford the time and space to cull males

-working a chosen IBL or two to seek the 'Grail' while also making some crosses for variety.

Of course this may all change next week. The only rules are my whims.;)