The Official Post Your Pics Page

WJS

Congratulations to all of you in the contest! I learned somethings and will apply those pearls in the future. I knew I’d never win such a contest with all the pros and high level amateurs. My little short pheno is drying and cure is started and a smoke report will come in a few weeks.
Probably the best genetics I’ve ever seen and no comparison to anything I’ve ever grown. Looking forward to a taste when cured. I do have a taller pheno which is outside and is flowering now and has a long time until it’s ready. Of course, a million things can go wrong until it’s in jars, but I expect some weight 😎.
Congratulations to Slowdrawl and thank you to Heisen. WJS

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Congratulations to all of you in the contest! I learned somethings and will apply those pearls in the future. I knew I’d never win such a contest with all the pros and high level amateurs. My little short pheno is drying and cure is started and a smoke report will come in a few weeks.
Probably the best genetics I’ve ever seen and no comparison to anything I’ve ever grown. Looking forward to a taste when cured. I do have a taller pheno which is outside and is flowering now and has a long time until it’s ready. Of course, a million things can go wrong until it’s in jars, but I expect some weight 😎.
Congratulations to Slowdrawl and thank you to Heisen. WJS
I want to give a shout out to you for being a great competitor.
I made a list of members before the comp started that are known growers and a list of members that appeared to be seed collectors.
The 3 members I designated as seed collectors never showed up, I'm not going to list those screen names.
For you I put "seems interested" meaning I felt you were going to follow through and grow.
You added information to the overall grow that was beneficial to everyone IMO.

Beautiful Plant @Slowdrawl!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Congrats slowdrawl!! She's a beauty, I had a great time really enjoyed seeing all the different techniques everyone used, evidence there are many ways to grow this great plant! I learned a thing or two never to old to learn a new trick.... I suspect the flavor everyone ended up with is just as unique... Thank you heisenbeans I'd do it again in a heartbeat I kind of faded towards sorry the end forest fires are kicking my butt....