The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thank you Tree farmer Charlie. You must be an outdoors guy with your name. I appreciate the avatar advice. Maybe this Bubba Kush isn’t all that shit. Another hit, no it’s your good advice, What outdoor favorites do you recommend from Heisen? I’ve pooped, I mean popped a shitload of purple fems
I’m actually an indoor grower. I throw some plants outside, during the growing season, but I do them low maintenance and plant them right in the ground.

The only Heisen gear I’ve run so far has been Topanga Wedding and Banana Orange Daiquiri. Both are amazing but Topanga Wedding was the best of the two. I journaled both of those grows and you can see pictures here https://growdiaries.com/grower/treefarmercharlie/diaries

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well looks like I'm not much of a forum guy. Been busy with life and just touched in recently to find another thread going here.
Made me wonder if I missed out on the entry of the competition. I realize I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of really competing with the
grade of growers here, but I'm gonna try. Never ran any of Heisens creations and this is a great opportunity to do so, Just hoping I'm still in the game.
Gotta empty tent on hold, I'm getting little antsy.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Well looks like I'm not much of a forum guy. Been busy with life and just touched in recently to find another thread going here.
Made me wonder if I missed out on the entry of the competition. I realize I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of really competing with the
grade of growers here, but I'm gonna try. Never ran any of Heisens creations and this is a great opportunity to do so, Just hoping I'm still in the game.
Gotta empty tent on hold, I'm getting little antsy.
Hang in there,. Brother, he likes to watch us squirm, he's a control freak 🤣. He be letting people know today, I reckon. Since I seen Gu's post at other place, since everything gonna be available in a couple weeks, I may give my spot up, and just buy some, since I got adub already, plus pure animal and flaming cookies. I'd like to get some variety for that 420 sale via stimulus check that's coming, woohoo.....!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Could Someone or some people tag everyone on the othjer thread, tag everyone i added a "sent" to there post
\
When you guys email me make sure to add your number and give me a good shipping address.

Name <---- can be whatever the fuk you wanna make it just make sure i have a name
street address
city state and zip

If anyone was missed or didnt get a number speak up now, we have close to 37 participants as of right now

printer

Super Active Member
Could Someone or some people tag everyone on the othjer thread, tag everyone i added a "sent" to there post
\
When you guys email me make sure to add your number and give me a good shipping address.

Name <---- can be whatever the fuk you wanna make it just make sure i have a name
street address
city state and zip

If anyone was missed or didnt get a number speak up now, we have close to 37 participants as of right now
As OLD ST1R is going to forward the seeds to the Canucks should I forward your message to him?

I am not sure (damn it, forget the not sure, just don't know) how to tag people. I feel so much like a Luddite.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
As OLD ST1R is going to forward the seeds to the Canucks should I forward your message to him?

I am not sure (damn it, forget the not sure, just don't know) how to tag people. I feel so much like a Luddite.
No , send me the address, in email. I'm gonna put all the seeds and addresses in a box at once

printer

Super Active Member
No , send me the address, in email. I'm gonna put all the seeds and addresses in a box at once
I sent a message to OLD ST1R to have him send you an email with his address. He will not be partaking in the contest but just forwarding the seeds. I will email you my address also.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I sent a message to OLD ST1R to have him send you an email with his address. He will not be partaking in the contest but just forwarding the seeds. I will email you my address also.
Yes, the instructions were for u to email your address, we will take care of the rest. This way I don't have to follow 3 dif platforms to get seeds out. It gets to confusing

Well it was fun guys.........................................but now that I already won you can all stop the hate.

Let's be nice to each other again like before the contest started.

Lubda...............too bad my friend. Your first loss. Eat it :poop:
Evergreen.......ya nice camera.........gtfo :poop:
High kev...............lol plaaaaaleeze :poop:
H.A.F............................afraid of penis. Plants will die :poop:
Treefarmer.......................ya nice light....next! :poop:
Meatstick.............ya right get a real light :poop:
Terpy................HAH!! Make more lights :poop:
printer................kisses uncle bucks ass auto loss :poop:
F series.......................this is a joke right? :poop:
Fluffysquish.....................wtf?....gtfo :poop:
Nowaisted...................don't waste your space :poop:
Gwheels...............he left us Uncle H. He left us and hurt our feelings gtfo :poop:
WJS..............................ya ok High kev sock puppet gtfo :poop:
Bodyne..........................man of much knowledge and few pics. wtf is this guy :poop:
Dakota.......................whotf?............................whattf?..........................wheretf? gtfo :poop:
Ohiogeorge..............................see Dakota :poop:

Sorry about your losses. Maybe next time. I love you all. Hugs and kisses............................and penis for H.A.F. 🥰😘😍