The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
If it's ok with the big man? I will donate to the comp.
Been wanting to share some of my collection to other members for a while now.
There's so much "fire" seed in this forum, there's not much interest in untested beans.
I’ve said this before but I’d rather grow and share experiences with fellow growers on our projects than grow these big generic pump out beans Companies anytime . I envy you growers who can commit the time to being able to breed and pursue your interest deeper . I simply aren’t allowed the time to play the full game .

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans I have a feeling this is going to fall under the "stupid questions" category. You mentioned you were going to PM us a number, and want us to email you the number with an address. I don' think I've ever emailed you directly...will you put your email address in the PM?
I will make a post here with the email.address before I send the numbers. Most likely sat night everyone will get the numbers

WJS

Hope I can still join your competition. I may be a useful participant, not much competition. From a sports background and found competition could be unhealthy(for me), but I could participate and live better and longer. This wii piss some people off, but my money is on High Kev. All I’ve ever seen from High Kev is fire and if he’s really going to put on lipstick, a wig and work the parking lot for free Heisen seeds, that’s competitive. WJS

WJS

Thank you Tree farmer Charlie. You must be an outdoors guy with your name. I appreciate the avatar advice. Maybe this Bubba Kush isn’t all that shit. Another hit, no it’s your good advice, What outdoor favorites do you recommend from Heisen? I’ve pooped, I mean popped a shitload of purple fems