The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Here are the rules.
Everyone who signed up in the other thread will be given a number in PM , you will email me your number and a shipping address. Once you send me your ship address you will post on this thread your IN.

The rules will be simple. ALL SEEDS will ship out Monday. You will have your seeds by the weekend. Everyone will receive 8 seeds each

Soak date will be March 24
You can pop as many as you like. You can grow them anywhere you want. As long as everyone follows the schedule. I'm use to following strict deadlines and this contest will be similar.
Plants need to be finished 14 weeks from pop date. That is giving everyone plenty of time for veg and flower. Again this is a contest of no fuck ups or losses.
You will all put the date 3-24 on the pots your plants are in. Thats it. Anyone who tries to cheat or substitute will be disqualified.
The plants will be judged on a single cola, don't need to see the whole plant, just your best top.
There will be 2 judges, me and and 1 other. We each will pick our favorite 3 and we will have the 6 go into a final vote by everyone in the forum. Cheaters will be disqualified. I own this place so trust me I can see if someone votes more than once or tries some bullshit.

No one will be required to post pics at a specific time but the top 2 posters of there plants in this thread will receive 2nd place prizes.
First place will receive Adub crossed to every plant in my garden. 1, 10 pack of each strain all fems, those seeds will be rare and most likely never given out again.

2nd place will be almost as good.

You guys have the rules , wait for my numbers.
No stupid games, or stupid questions. Everything is here. Read it twice if you need to. If I did not cover everything we will improvise.

Last edited:

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Here are the rules.
Everyone who signed up in the other thread will be given a number in PM , you will email me your number and a shipping address. Once you send me your ship address you will post on this thread your IN.

The rules will be simple. ALL SEEDS will ship out Monday. You will have your seeds by the weekend. Everyone will receive 8 seeds each

Soak date will be March 17
You can pop as many as you like. You can grow them anywhere you want. As long as everyone follows the schedule. I'm use to following strict deadlines and this contest will be similar.
Plants need to be finished 14 weeks from pop date. That is giving everyone plenty of time for veg and flower. Again this is a contest of no fuck ups or losses.
You will all put the date 3-17 on the pots your plants are in. Thats it. Anyone who tries to cheat or substitute will be disqualified.
The plants will be judged on a single cola, don't need to see the whole plant, just your best top.
There will be 2 judges, me and and 1 other. We each will pick our favorite 3 and we will have the 6 go into a final vote by everyone in the forum. Cheaters will be disqualified. I own this place so trust me I can see if someone votes more than once or tries some bullshit.

No one will be required to post pics at a specific time but the top 2 posters of there plants in this thread will receive 2nd place prizes.
First place will receive Adub crossed to every plant in my garden. 1, 10 pack of each strain all fems, those seeds will be rare and most likely never given out again.

2nd place will be almost as good.

You guys have the rules , wait for my numbers.
No stupid games, or stupid questions. Everything is here. Read it twice if you need to. If I did not cover everything we will improvise.
Love the rules!
Hope this is not a stupid question.
Today is the 10th.
Seeds ship the 15th.
Soak date is the 17th.
Is the soak date off by a week?
Should it be the 24th?

printer

Super Active Member
In the previous thread our gracious host asked that the Canadian growers have the seeds go to one person on the Canadian side of our wonderful border who would then send the seeds out to the participants. Old ST1R volunteered to be the Johnny Appleseed on the Canadian side even though he will not be participating (what a gentleman). Will the Canadians follow the first request from the original thread or follow the above as the rest on the right side of the border.

This is exciting!!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
In the previous thread our gracious host asked that the Canadian growers have the seeds go to one person on the Canadian side of our wonderful border who would then send the seeds out to the participants. Old ST1R volunteered to be the Johnny Appleseed on the Canadian side even though he will not be participating (what a gentleman). Will the Canadians follow the first request from the original thread or follow the above as the rest on the right side of the border.

This is exciting!!!
I said it would be super difficult because mail is taking 2 weeks to get to Canada, than the guy in the other side would have to mail them all out. Rhat would be 3 weeks maybe a month before Canadians got there seeds.
I will make a separate competition for Canadians only, the 2 winners can have a separate grow off Canada Vs USA and the forum can vote the winner.

printer

Super Active Member
I said it would be super difficult because mail is taking 2 weeks to get to Canada, than the guy in the other side would have to mail them all out. Rhat would be 3 weeks maybe a month before Canadians got there seeds.
I will make a separate competition for Canadians only, the 2 winners can have a separate grow off Canada Vs USA and the forum can vote the winner.
Rather than a separate grow off maybe just delay the judging of the American side until the tardy Canadians come around the bend? There might be a problem come up that one of the two can not participate in another grow at that time, mind you the winner could be the lone survivor in that case.

That is enough for my suggestions though, I am in it for the fun.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Rather than a separate grow off maybe just delay the judging of the American side until the tardy Canadians come around the bend? There might be a problem come up that one of the two can not participate in another grow at that time, mind you the winner could be the lone survivor in that case.

That is enough for my suggestions though, I am in it for the fun.
Will still be two separate threads, ill sleep in that idea. Not bad

printer

Super Active Member
Oh shit, there goes my good idea of the year. Besides, if the Canadians get their ducks in a row, PM Old ST1R their address he could have envelopes all set to go and drop them in the mail as soon as he gets the goodie package. Maybe only a couple weeks delayed. I would hate to have two threads going, talk about not being able to hide in amoung the crowd. Instead, will probably stick out like a sore thumb, the 'slow' kid on the block. Aww heck, that is the good thing about being slow, thinking people are laughing with me not at me. ;)