The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

printer

Super Active Member
Well at least I am not last to pop them (there is someone else, eh?). Just a splash of hydrogen peroxide just for luck. Two babies peaking out, the third looks like it wants a few more hours. I decided to put them in soil before more comes snaking out, well I couldn't wait. They are sitting on my magic hole poking stick. Cheap Chinese pencils my work bought, most of the lead is offset or it breaks.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well at least I am not last to pop them (there is someone else, eh?). Just a splash of hydrogen peroxide just for luck. Two babies peaking out, the third looks like it wants a few more hours. I decided to put them in soil before more comes snaking out, well I couldn't wait. They are sitting on my magic hole poking stick. Cheap Chinese pencils my work bought, most of the lead is offset or it breaks.

That cheap pencil was made in the USA! LOL.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just saying that if I had been following the tracking info on packages for a bit and had beans showing up finally after a long and arduous journey through rain and sleet and snow - I would probably have a cup of warm water or wet dirt waiting on the mail lady ;) pics would be an afterthought :)