The Marathon Continues

What's good folks!? Newbie here but I've been involved in the cannabis scene for 25 years now. Glad I found you folks. I've been looking for an active place to post and collect data from my grows and also share knowledge and learn from you guys! I will always be a student of the game on the search to soak up new info about this plant we all love so dearly!

All right so I just acquired everything I needed in order have a garden again here in the 207 and I am ABSOLUTELY PUMPED! I've been out of jail for a little over a year now, I've set my girl up to grow with a 5x5 flower tent and a 4x3x8 for veg and clone and we've had two harvests and currently in week five of flower on a third round. Over there we're running a couple different phenos of Sherb x TK91 from Cannarado and some Screaming Eagle ( Airborne G13 x Skelly Hash Plant x M10 Afghani) crossed to Kushmints, Black Banana, and Oreoz.

And now at my place I just got a 8x4 setup with 2k single end HPS and a 3x3 with a 150w four bar LED for Veg. Here within the next month or two I'm going to ditch the tents, panda film the room, and have two 1k single end HPS and two 8 bar 630w LED. And setup my other spare room for veg, mother's, seeds and clones. I will be running 3 gal pots with a mix of Promix and Ocean Forest. I use a mix of organic in my feed schedule. Myco and Azos, Photosynthesis Plus, and have been using Green Gro dry amendments and some teas from the homies at Build a Soil. 9 Plants flowering under each light. Eventually will be running a four light perpetual harvest where I'll be harvesting a light every two weeks.

Genetics I have in line for this run are as follows. Sherb x TK91 from Cannarado 2 clones of two phenos and the rest are seed starts. Garlic Breath (Hawgsbreath x Chem D bx3) from Cannaventure, Hightide (Sour Diesel x TKM10) from Swampboys, Sour Diesel f2s from my homie Piffcoast Farms, TK S1s from CSI Humboldt, G13HP x SSH, Super Lemon Haze x Ghost OG, Original Diesel s1, and NL5Haze x Tres Sister. Last few I got in auctions and from homies.

Will be documenting my journey in order to collect data and hone my craft. Eventually will be making my own seeds in order to preserve certain lines and to make new ones I think will be cool.

Much love from Maine to everyone and HERE WE GO!

Attachments

So I had to Chuck one of the TK91 clones. Was starting develop small sacs. So out with that trash. I have SherbxTK91 number 3 which is looking super promising. At my girls we had 4 Sherb x TK91 going in flower and backed up each in clone form. Number 2 and 4 we're scrapped because they each threw banners. So numbers 1 and 3 actually made it into late flower. However, we are almost at week six at my girls grow and all the plants got pollinated.
Junk......
I am curious to see if this number 3 will do anything though. Structure wise and yield it's looking like a beast in flower. I'll snap some pics when I go over there later. She's a beast. Only reason I'm playing with keeping this number 3 around. But we all know that the genetics that make up this strain are extremely Hermie prone. So........ We shall see.

Sherb x TK91 Number 3
She really took to being topped.
No manner development on this one in comparison to the other 3 we popped out of a 10 pack of Fems from Cannarado

Attachments

Here's the Sour Diesel Bx1 I got from my homie Piffcoast Farms. He took the Karma Genetics Sour Diesel BX2 male. Rez Sour IBL x {Rez Sour IBL x (Rez Sour IBL x Biker Kush) and pollinated the Jay Plantspeaker cut with it to create their PCSD which I believe they selected a male from that population and crossed it back to the JP Sour to make this BX.

I popped a ten pack and 8 made it above ground. The number 6 is the leader of the pack. With number 5 being the runt. The number one is a close second to the number 6. Numbers 3 & 7 look as if they are nutrient deficient right out the gate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Here's some pics of the beginning of this round of flower at my girls spot. I set up the tents she bought. 5x5 for flower with a 600w singles ended HPS and a 300 w LED fixture. She's going to be upgraded to a 630 CMH or a 640 8bar LED. But for now this works.

She started with 4 Sherb x TK91 Fems from Cannarado. And the others are Kushmints, Oreoz, and Blue Mcgoo x Chem D that all got pollinated by a Screaming Eagle ((Airborne G13 x Skelly Hash) x M10 Afghani) that hermed due to light timer malfunction. All killer strains so we said fuck it and popped the beans we got out of their buds.

So she's at about week six and her crop once again got pollinated. Poly hybrid bagseed garbage. So they're all going out the door and she's starting fresh next round.

Pics are from beginning of flower. I'll throw some new ones in when I go over later

Attachments

Just got done feeding the babies a few minutes ago. Put some new shoes on the Super Lemon Haze x Ghost OG. That and the Sherb x TK91 are the oldest plants in the tent, followed by the Sour Bx1.

Been giving them a lil Roots Organic Grow, Piranha from Advanced, Cal-Mag, and some Rhizotonic from Canna. Kind of a hodge podge of nutes but just using what I have on hand from past grows. Trying to figure out what line if nutes I want to run with coming up. I want to try something different than the GreenGro. I've used techniflora in the past and liked that. But I like to try and stay to the organic and natural side of things. Can anyone suggest any good organic or plain old nute lines that they like and fuck with. Always looking for new things to implement in my repertoire.

Attachments

Everything is progressing really nicely over here. I took the tent down and hung my lights from the ceiling and attached an oscillating fan to the wall. Now all I have to do is add two 640w 8bar LED fixtures to the opposite side, add a few more fans, mylar/paint/pandafilm the walls can't decide which yet, and make sure I get an even air exchange. Plants are coming along very nicely. Some are already standing out over the others.
Tk91 x Sherb is responding well to being topped almost time to squeeze a couple of cuts of her. And I just topped the Super Lemon Haze x Ghost OG at the 5th internode. That is where I like to start topping the plant.

Will keep you guys posted. And also I'll get some pics of the flower tent thats at my girl's house that about to start getting flushed. Have a blessed weekend and positive vibes from Maine👌👌👌

Attachments

Back from the Dead. Had a serious case of COVID-19 over the holidays. Back in the garden finally. Took cuts from everything yesterday. Moved seeds and cuts out of the flower room and flipped my bigger plants to flower today. Getting my new LED fixture next week and then I'll only need one more to complete my four banger. Hope everyone had a great and safe holiday. Ready to crush 2022! Who's with me💪💪💪

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Here's the Sour Diesel Bx1 I got from my homie Piffcoast Farms. He took the Karma Genetics Sour Diesel BX2 male. Rez Sour IBL x {Rez Sour IBL x (Rez Sour IBL x Biker Kush) and pollinated the Jay Plantspeaker cut with it to create their PCSD which I believe they selected a male from that population and crossed it back to the JP Sour to make this BX.

I popped a ten pack and 8 made it above ground. The number 6 is the leader of the pack. With number 5 being the runt. The number one is a close second to the number 6. Numbers 3 & 7 look as if they are nutrient deficient right out the gate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
a grobro of mine always has a few runts always use to cull them ,not anymore they have became the stuff along the trail out of snoops range, it took a couple of years that not all were junk.i always windup with castoffs lights, heater, current tent,most every thing i'v gotten for him.even nutes 1/2 or 3/4 bottle of this brand or another been the only person over the years that hasnt crossed me over some40 years later still good friends.

a grobro of mine always has a few runts always use to cull them ,not anymore they have became the stuff along the trail out of snoops range, it took a couple of years that not all were junk.i always windup with castoffs lights, heater, current tent,most every thing i'v gotten for him.even nutes 1/2 or 3/4 bottle of this brand or another been the only person over the years that hasnt crossed me over some40 years later still good friends.
Odds and ends of other people's stuff have always helped me get my start growing again. Also I've learned to never judge a book by its cover. Runts and mutants get flowered along with the good ones. I just flipped to flower and got some upcoming stuff that exciting!

Attachments

What up y'all!? Been super busy over here in the 207. Gearing up for this year's outdoor season up here in Maine. Been popping some beans that a homie of mine developed for our climate and made to finish in September/early October.

His name for the cross is Project September which consists of Oregon Diesel x 78 LA Affie crossed to a Lemon Diesel mom. So I popped some f2s of that and some crosses. Cherry West and Halitosis Breath both crossed to Project September. Also he made GMO s1's that he's been developing the last few years so I popped some of those. And some of his OG Cherry Lime Slushies ( Cherry Pie x Black Lime Reserve crossed to something I can't quite remember right off. So that's all stuff I'm running and testing indoor and outdoor for my homie Frankie.

Also, just some Violet Piff my friend Sugarshackextracts recently made with some hazes that he procured from our boy Piffcoast. It's Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Piff S2 crossed to Blackline Haze x Blueberry f5. We got a six piece of these soaking right now.

So that is what's popping on the veg side of things. Oh and also took cuts from my 3 phenos of the Sour Bx and The Original Diesel's aka Weasal's Diesel.

At Day 19 of flower right now.
3 phenos of Sour
1 Weasal's Diesel s1
1 High Tide x Garlic Breath
1Garlic Breath
2 SSH x 88G13HP

Gonna defoliate in a couple of days and going to add the two 640w LED fixtures I have on the way. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll keep you posted.

Attachments