The "I'm totally F-ing up grow thread."

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Just a guess using this dam cell, but could it b sum particles that might of fell off of that white Bungie/ tie down cord? Both are white. Besides the plant looks to be healthy as can be to my eyes... Just my opinion tho✌

bobross

If it were my plant, I’d say dandruff.
Thanks, I louped this at 60 x and I dont see legs or antenna's so I'm hoping your right, just a little dry skin..(dust). I did see a few very small flies on the ground of my cabinet, this is why I'm keeping an eye out. My yellow sticky traps are clear.

bobross

Just a guess using this dam cell, but could it b sum particles that might of fell off of that white Bungie/ tie down cord? Both are white. Besides the plant looks to be healthy as can be to my eyes... Just my opinion tho✌
Thanks, a little purpling in the stems is worrying me, maybe I'll bump up the Phosphorous a bit? I got rid of the bungy and will install a metal bar horizontal to tie down my two chutes. As they grow out, I'll be going for a big "T" shape, the metal bar will keep it all even. I also chopped almost all leaves excepth the tops, she's had a very rough day !

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thanks, a little purpling in the stems is worrying me, maybe I'll bump up the Phosphorous a bit? I got rid of the bungy and will install a metal bar horizontal to tie down my two chutes. As they grow out, I'll be going for a big "T" shape, the metal bar will keep it all even. I also chopped almost all leaves excepth the tops, she's had a very rough day !
Have you grown that strain before. Some phenotypes will get a little purple in the stems and/or petioles no matter what you do.

bobross

Have you grown that strain before. Some phenotypes will get a little purple in the stems and/or petioles no matter what you do.
No, this is my first run with White Widow (freebie seeds from Seedsman). She is VERY different than my other strains Ive grown and is a BEAST. I felt horrible chopping her up today, the stems were so thick It felt like I was murdering her.

I think the purpling isnt a strain dependant thing, all of my new growth is not purple, so maybe my early lockout caused it with the early leaves. No worries now, everything is chopped. We'll see if the new leaves develop purple. Thanks !

bobross

The F ing up continues. I went way over board and mangled her up a little too much, I'll have to wait another week before transplanting so she can recover.

I'm feeding Foliage Pro and Protekt. Dynagrow seems to play nicely with coco even with all my mistakes. Plan to Veg 2-3 more weeks, she should take off soon after I move her up to a 3 gallon pot. I'm boiling and conditioning Fox Farm Coco Loco now getting my transplant pot ready.

PPM's in around 365, runoff (out) testing around the same (give or take a little). PH in around 5.0, out around 6.5. Watering until 20% runoff to keep salts from building up.

Week 4.JPG

_DSC5341.JPG

Last edited:

bobross

She's gone--- I'm going to take a grow break and work on making my cabinet 100% odor proof.

Can delete this thread if you'd like..... No more updates

bobross

I'm talking to this guy at a smoke shop (young guy) and it turns out he's a grower. So, I give him my phone number (big mistake) to take my plant. I ask him very nicely to "keep it low key" as I am hiding my grows for a good reason. I specifically tell him to refer to everything as "record albums" in text etc... he said ok and that he would call me in a few days.

2 weeks pass and I get a text, "hey can I come pickup the plant?". Anyway, he shows up at my house and starts arguing with me that you dont have to hide it anymore. WTF? So I insist that we drive across the street so my neighbors wont hear him blabbing and he goes nuts on me telling me I'm weird. I almost threw the plant at him and the first thing I said is what are you some kind of f ing asshole or something? And this was all for free, I was giving the plant away. No more, next time the plant goes in the trash. F people.