The Govenor

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
The walking dead has gone downhill lately IMO. Don't tell her I said that lol
I stopped watching when they spent like a year at that prison moaning on and then after a while someone said give it another go when Negan came in. They were right he livened it up again.
Now its gone back to whiney bullshit.
I mean they used to have sniper rifles and lots of guns and built their own ammo press, suddenly they don't have guns and cant shoot one women.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I stopped watching when they spent like a year at that prison moaning on and then after a while someone said give it another go when Negan came in. They were right he livened it up again.
Now its gone back to whiney bullshit.
I mean they used to have sniper rifles and lots of guns and built their own ammo press, suddenly they don't have guns and cant shoot one women.
Yea, it seems like the last 2 or 3 seasons could basically be condensed into like 2 episodes lol

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Regardless of how people feel about how these shows ended, you know what was DAMN GREAT TV? Dexter and Lost! Loved those shows. Breaking bad was awesome. Bates motel is well worth the watch too. I have yet to watch the Sopranos. That's next on my list tho

D

Deleted member 60

We killed our TV about 6 years ago. Can still dial in shit on the Net but you really have to wanna watch. None of that zombie sitcom/network shit here...clicking through channels/etc to find a time waster....and NO "NEWS". Fuckin depressing shit right there...

Ah.......so now I understand fully why the little glitch in HappyLand happened and the posts weren't sent to the Sink. It's a Woman's World....yup. My wife may not like some other lady but she won't stand for you calling her the C word or threatening her. Nope. Wrong move.