The Govenor

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I thought it was 100% Michael.
He designed the site, he was member number 1 or 2 and main cola was 3rd I think.
Michael hasn't even made a name here. I hired a German to do it. Told him what I wanted and paid him a small fortune to do it. I wanted to put someone in charge that was completely unbiased and fair. Someone who doesnt know anyone here or from the old forum and make fair rules. The rest is history. Board members were elected to make rules and stuff and the wife keeps things going smooth.
Site security was my number one priority and I wanted exactly the opposite of what other forums do. Everyone's info is 100 percent secure and no one on this earth has access to it. That's the way it will stay.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If you guys knew my wife you would understand. She is a super cool chic that dont have a mean bone in her body. She smokes an ounce a week and just super chill. You cant piss her off lol.
So after lessons learned I needed someone to run the place cause I know how I can be sometimes so I excluded myself from administration of the forum to concentrate on my business and let the forum grow on its own.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Michael hasn't even made a name here. I hired a German to do it. Told him what I wanted and paid him a small fortune to do it. I wanted to put someone in charge that was completely unbiased and fair. Someone who doesnt know anyone here or from the old forum and make fair rules. The rest is history. Board members were elected to make rules and stuff and the wife keeps things going smooth.
Site security was my number one priority and I wanted exactly the opposite of what other forums do. Everyone's info is 100 percent secure and no one on this earth has access to it. That's the way it will stay.
You went down the Gus Fring route and hired a German , only this one built a website and not a meth lab!!
Good idea to have an impartial person involved.
You and the wife have good taste in TV too.. :)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You went down the Gus Fring route and hired a German , only this one built a website and not a meth lab!!
Good idea to have an impartial person involved.
You and the wife have good taste in TV too.. :)
Lol yeah man. I wanted to seperate myself from all the drama and be completely impartial. If I had it my way I would eliminate a few of the threads in the seed and strain reviews lol but it's not my call Haha.
Wife has a pregnant mom forum or some shit she's had a few years so she knows what she's doing.
I just wanna make seeds.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Lol yeah man. I wanted to seperate myself from all the drama and be completely impartial. If I had it my way I would eliminate a few of the threads in the seed and strain reviews lol but it's not my call Haha.
Wife has a pregnant mom forum or some shit she's had a few years so she knows what she's doing.
I just wanna make seeds.
Its a wise move. Does The Governor get to give the first smoke report for everything you grow then?

I imagine dealing with some temperamental stoners has is similarities to dealing with Pregnant women.
No offence to either intended !! :unsure:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Its a wise move. Does The Governor get to give the first smoke report for everything you grow then?

I imagine dealing with some temperamental stoners has is similarities to dealing with Pregnant women.
No offence to either intended !! :unsure:
She has smoked everything I have. By far she likes the black banana and Corey cut the best. Diesel and glue come next.
She likes the mac the least.