The Forums Competitions

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Is this only for Growing? How a bout other areas like, Best DIY design for X, or Give me your ideas for X, just this or that. (For example. Someone might ask "The best way to" or "How do you"?

Picking a winner after a week or set number of days. posts, entries, correct answers.

Offering prizes, seeds, supplies, samples of products ( NOT herb), or just the badge of honor and of being
"The Grand Prize Winner" of nothing :p

Obviously there are some creative and truly humorous people here. I'm sure many would have ideas.

How about silly contests? Like using a question from movies quotes or scenes, or song lyrics. Example might be like "What were Paul Caruso's parting words to the radio station interviewer?" With a "hint" like - A:BAL , if needed.
Its too easy to to find online if you use an actual lyric or quote.

Or "Its 2 am..tell me what I have in my pocket at this moment to win." Just Random stuff.

Make it challenging but fun :) Keep it light and friendly competition. Use time limits or rules of the game if needed.

I like the witty banter in the ones like the SOLO's threads I've seen already :) Good stuff.
I don't know.. Im stoned just thinking.. :)

jpcyan

Really Active Member
What is the correct forum for this?

And btw. The first person to answer my example question (Need the last sentence only, answer carefully ;)
see: "parting words" above.

Shall receive:

1- 5 pack of randomly selected beans from my most recent acquisitions/purchases.
Good luck :)

EDIT: I'm moving my contest question and answers to "Forums Competitions"
Please reply there only. thanks. :) Titled " JPC's- Answer Me and get beans for free! "

Last edited: