The dope cave

D

Deleted member 60

I'm always kinda frustrated when that shit happens side-by-side. I had a lot of that on this last pop. Some just boomin in 48....some sitting there for 5 days....opening...barely a tail....then going nowhere. My experience was the opposite with the breeders though. Only a few 'rados that didn't go at all. 1 of 5 and 2 of 5 on the others.

They either wanna play...or they don't.

You get dumped yesterday? Nada here....but saw up North that the machine got turned on....

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
I'm always kinda frustrated when that shit happens side-by-side. I had a lot of that on this last pop. Some just boomin in 48....some sitting there for 5 days....opening...barely a tail....then going nowhere. My experience was the opposite with the breeders though. Only a few 'rados that didn't go at all. 1 of 5 and 2 of 5 on the others.

You get dumped yesterday? Nada here....but saw up North that the machine got turned on....
Stuff like that why I started making seed tired of paying out the ass for lack luster germ rates an plants. Where you at bro I m in west Michigan. We melting snow in the 40s today. Crazy ass back n forth like normal here .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I just soaked 4 dubstep too. I grew the A-dub and the Stardawg and the Dubstep.

A-Dub is a wrecking ball but it does not yield...(i mean in weight. The sentence itself is funny, unyielding in its wrecking ball).

Stardawg...I love it. Old school with punch!

In my opinion Dubstep is the best marriage of the two.

And great journal. I am subbed.

And Heathen needs to make those beans...I dont know what it is but i want it ! Sensi Star...I just recently discovered stardawg. I see a life of taste testing !

D

Deleted member 60

Stuff like that why I started making seed tired of paying out the ass for lack luster germ rates an plants. Where you at bro I m in west Michigan. We melting snow in the 40s today. Crazy ass back n forth like normal here .
Colorado my friend. In the mountains but in a warmer area than most mountain locales. We are far more influenced by the Plains weather here than the high mountain weather...even though I have 13K peaks in the backyard...best of both worlds, IMO>

I hear ya. I made seeds for years. Was more of a problem to figure out to do with 'em once made than even weed is today...LOL. Had thousands at one time. Then found the recipe for STS and did that for a few years. Still have my own beans but grew a bunch of those for about 5 years solely...and now I'm liking the variety....even if I have spent a bit too much on seeds over the last 2 years or so. I don;t buy weed...so hey....gotta have some fun sometime.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave

Yea we’ll see how they look when I get back from work the dubstep are all in cups. One more valley sundae popped before I went to bed.
But yea we got a little snow nothing crazy tho. Maybe 3-4 inches. Enough to make people drive like idiots lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Catching up on your thread, dang, 4 pages to go. Lol
Kind love is a pretty legit dispensary imho. They've been around awhile and have always been super proud of all there stuff.
I used to get stuff from there before I regularly had crops coming in. Was always really great smoke. Just my two cents.
If you want some good male pollen I've got a few to choose from dropping right now. And a few others not far out from being flowered.
Make a run to D town this weekend and I'll hook you up with any and or all of them. It ain't that far of a drive. 😉
Give you a good stash of Jenny beans too if your interested.
Pm me if ya wanna road trip.
Nice good to know They can be trusted lol. But yea man I might take you up on that pollen actually. I’m taking a road trip to ouray this weekend tho so it’ll have to be next week at minimum. I gotta check with the boss lady tho she’s always got something planned that she swears she told me about but I never remember lol. Let me check out our schedules and get back to you. Much appreciated homie.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I just soaked 4 dubstep too. I grew the A-dub and the Stardawg and the Dubstep.

A-Dub is a wrecking ball but it does not yield...(i mean in weight. The sentence itself is funny, unyielding in its wrecking ball).

Stardawg...I love it. Old school with punch!

In my opinion Dubstep is the best marriage of the two.

And great journal. I am subbed.

And Heathen needs to make those beans...I dont know what it is but i want it ! Sensi Star...I just recently discovered stardawg. I see a life of taste testing !
Welcome to my chaotic shit show lol. Glad you’re here G. I got 7 of the dubstep in cups so I’m sure I’ll find a gem in there. Hoping for stardawg stank and yield and adub head knocker. We’ll see!
But yea Idk I still don’t have the sensi star so it won’t make it in till next run

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Colorado my friend. In the mountains but in a warmer area than most mountain locales. We are far more influenced by the Plains weather here than the high mountain weather...even though I have 13K peaks in the backyard...best of both worlds, IMO>

I hear ya. I made seeds for years. Was more of a problem to figure out to do with 'em once made than even weed is today...LOL. Had thousands at one time. Then found the recipe for STS and did that for a few years. Still have my own beans but grew a bunch of those for about 5 years solely...and now I'm liking the variety....even if I have spent a bit too much on seeds over the last 2 years or so. I don;t buy weed...so hey....gotta have some fun sometime.
That’s how I feel too. I make hella beans but you can only do so much crossing the same stuff together I need variety and new genetics in the garden. I just sold pretty much all of the last of the seeds I made, I was gonna keep them to run through but decided new year new stuff out with the old let’s make some new shit lol. I’m about to start making fems too I’ve never done it before but I’m all about It lol.

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
I’m gonna have to chop a ton of plants and get under plant count for a little while. I just took my kid to her doctors appointment and the doctor said we smelled like weed. Idk if he’s gonna have cps do a home check or not but Im gonna try and play it safe either way.
We have had same issue. With school too. Then even went as far as suspended was oldest from high school cause they suspect him being high cause of smell. But found nothing bon him and we told school cop we had leagal grow. Still full punishment bad ifvhe got caught for real. Fuckin wack

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
We have had same issue. With school too. Then even went as far as suspended was oldest from high school cause they suspect him being high cause of smell. But found nothing bon him and we told school cop we had leagal grow. Still full punishment bad ifvhe got caught for real. Fuckin wack
Fucking bullshit dude. Shit makes you wanna go skunk em out hahaha. No for real tho, I’ve been putting off getting a new carbon filter for over a month now I know that’s why we smelled. I just ordered that bitch lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Still bullshit tho about your kid at school. If they don’t find anything on him they shouldn’t be able to harass him over that shit.

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
Still bullshit tho about your kid at school. If they don’t find anything on him they shouldn’t be able to harass him over that shit.
Right I was so pissed butvhad to say nothing bin fear they pursue more shit at home. Fuck em. Hell a bitch at Miejer rejected me retuning a pants that didn't fit cause smell like weed. Wtf . Better than cigarettes sweaty ass I mean wtf she care. People are seriously dumb