The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Sad to hear about those Pyxy Styx x DoHo. Hope it’s not a common theme. I have lots of DoHo crosses to run. It’s a pain looking for hermie plants in tight spaces and pulling them.
I can’t say that cross is hermie prone, I beat the fuck outta those dudes trying to find a winner so I’m really not surprised at all. The females of that cross haven’t hermed and look pretty good so far. But yea I have a decent amount of the doho crosses myself lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
But I got some cuts off this gg4 (Supposedly) my buddy has going so at least there’s that lol
@HydroRed @Capt C does this look like legit gg4 to you? Heisen said “ yes there are similarities” when I asked him what do you guys think? My homie wouldn’t try to pass something off as gg4 if it isn’t, but he got the cut from kind love in Denver so that’s why I’m wondering if it’s legit View attachment 36514
Gauging on looks alone, it sure looks like it.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
But I got some cuts off this gg4 (Supposedly) my buddy has going so at least there’s that lol
@HydroRed @Capt C does this look like legit gg4 to you? Heisen said “ yes there are similarities” when I asked him what do you guys think? My homie wouldn’t try to pass something off as gg4 if it isn’t, but he got the cut from kind love in Denver so that’s why I’m wondering if it’s legit View attachment 36514
Looks like the right twist on the leaves. Looks pretty similar but Mr. Red has a good eye and will be able to tell more than me.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That’s my Christmas present to myself once the holidays pass. Thinking I’ll maybe put one of the old ones upstairs behind the couch to clear smoke out of the living room/sun room when smoking.
This is something I've been thinking about. We don't smoke in the house. We have done a couple joints in the kitchen under the stove hood during Thanksgiving cooking. But I would like to know if there's a better solution. Both for harvest trimming and smoking. For now we just keep smoking in the garage cuz it's freezing balls outside. But the trimming has been stinking it up. I had to start a fire pit last week cuz of it lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
This is something I've been thinking about. We don't smoke in the house. We have done a couple joints in the kitchen under the stove hood during Thanksgiving cooking. But I would like to know if there's a better solution. Both for harvest trimming and smoking. For now we just keep smoking in the garage cuz it's freezing balls outside. But the trimming has been stinking it up. I had to start a fire pit last week cuz of it lol
You are just going to have to put a carbon filter in there and recirculate the air. The most important part of that process is the single pass rating on those filters. Usually about 50% of the rating with most filters. You could use one of the spent ones from the grow area just roll it around for a bit and stick a fan on top of it. I purchased a pair of the reversible profilters not long ago. While i have not hooked them up yet it is without a doubt the heaviest one for its size that i have seen.

Yeah, when we moved I didn’t want to smoke inside. That literally lasted about half a day and it was the lady that told me to stop going in/out. We own the house, but I just don’t like the smell of stale smoke etc. and even with vaulted ceiling/fan it can get pretty chalky. Plus I usually do the dusting...

As @Capt C stated it’s probably something you’re just going to have to do. Especially with the amount of plant material/perpetual going on.

I plan on running filters on all my tents and then a large one in the room as a scrubber. Then bring an old one upstairs for the living area.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yeah, when we moved I didn’t want to smoke inside. That literally lasted about half a day and it was the lady that told me to stop going in/out. We own the house, but I just don’t like the smell of stale smoke etc. and even with vaulted ceiling/fan it can get pretty chalky. Plus I usually do the dusting...

As @Capt C stated it’s probably something you’re just going to have to do. Especially with the amount of plant material/perpetual going on.

I plan on running filters on all my tents and then a large one in the room as a scrubber. Then bring an old one upstairs for the living area.
I bet if you roll them around a bit to remix the carbon and run a fan on a low speed for a room scrubber. I suspect that square panasonic fan would be the bomb for that application.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Gotta get a dry herb vape my dude. I won't smoke in the house either, but I got the e-nano hot all day long. It only takes 20-30min for the smell to go away, and it doesn't hang on to shit like smoke does. I rarely smoke anymore because I hate that stale smoke funk that stick to you all day.