thank you for the add - here's a bit about me

Alchemy

Hello Y'all!

Grateful to be here with you. I've been involved with the medical marijuana movement since the late eighties. I first learned to make infusions and extracts, later becoming an actual grower. I have been a medicinal grower now since the late nineties. I am delighted that the new medicinal and recreational laws concerning cannabis have enabled so many more people to access this fabulous medication and recreational substance safely!
After watching the way the way my health and every aspect of my environment improved from the addition of cannabis...I am of the firm belief that both cannabis and hemp need to be redistributed world wide as quickly as possible to save the honey bee, humanity and the world.. I am doing everything in my power to see this achieved.
Blessings,
Alchemy Coeur

received_1049042845480117.jpeg received_649233752495081.jpegPSX_20200118_125330.jpg

Alchemy

Thank y'all for the welcome. I tried to respond more personably like...but yeah, nope...not currently able to figure it out the site commands so well

I the mean time...while we got the time
pull on up and, cough - gag, load one for yourself and fondly remember the days when puff puff pass wasnt likely to be a death sentense.received_225710474791748.jpegreceived_225710474791748.jpeg

SitdDownSam

Don't worry Alchemy.
At the bottom left of your post on the right of Report is the ...^ tab. If you click on it you can edit your post. I think you got about 30 minutes to 1 hour before you post is locked.
After the lock it is then a ...report tab.
If...you post something and later want to remove and re do it hit the report tab ask the mods to remove it. They can also move the post if you post in the wrong place.
(Sorry if you know this already)