Super living soil experiments !!!

angel4us

Super Active Member
Well I have quite a few “ experiments “ going !!
Looking for them killer phenols to keep as mothers and try genetics I’ve been dying to try ! 4D40B26C-F7FF-4424-8F6C-A2347BC710EB.jpegBruce banger in back left,3 runtz crosses are two in back right and front row right side , and uk cheese center front , and hiding in corner front left is supposed to be a grand daddy purple but it’s looks regular and I thought gdp was purple throughout veg and flower ???

angel4us

Super Active Member
Another “experiment”....totally living soil again nothing but water and some guano teas0B882281-C19C-4671-AF8A-2D59A891F5F7.jpegback left is bubbas gift center is bubba kush back right is gods gift
Front left is blissful wizard x wedding cake center front is blue dream and little girl on right is a mendo dope strain that was abused all summer long !!! She hid in a lettuce patch /container and was raped at the height of three inches !!! Then put into veg and seeds were taken snd she eventually went back into flower where you see her now !!!

the blissful wizard and blue dream abovehave been hit with some chem-n-cookies pollen ( thanks to guy from this site !!!)

angel4us

Super Active Member
Yet another “ experiment “ is in an 70 year old lady’s basement who can’t afford rent let alone dispensary prices !!! This lady uses all parts of plant !!! She juices leafs from defoliation and makes oils for pain cream and edibles from lower buds /sugar leaf trim ... she started this grow to pay me back for a loan I gave her to close on her house - but I will not accept anything just passing the love ...22A51A23-1BEE-45E2-9920-A4B31A2BC266.jpegFCE149A6-2EB7-43F0-8F26-459569775DFE.jpegbubba kush is closest in back of room are a few mendo dope strains which were just harvested! 2635F3B8-C08C-4BFE-A413-81A228C6E5DB.jpegBeautiful smell to these mendo dope buds !

Buzzd

Well I have quite a few “ experiments “ going !!
Looking for them killer phenols to keep as mothers and try genetics I’ve been dying to try ! View attachment 80822Bruce banger in back left,3 runtz crosses are two in back right and front row right side , and uk cheese center front , and hiding in corner front left is supposed to be a grand daddy purple but it’s looks regular and I thought gdp was purple throughout veg and flower ???
There is a green pheno or two in GDP. How's the smell?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The DE still shreds up bugs mixed in and not just sprinkled on leaves and around the stalk?
DE only works if it is dry. What I had read somewhere. It will also raise your PH a tiny bit. But it is a benefit to add to your soil.
I use the "WOW" with the Grow Kashi. Just ordered some "AZO" for root breakdown and converting Nitrogen from the air.
Kelp Meal/Humic Acid at 5/2 ratio.

angel4us

Super Active Member
DE only works if it is dry. What I had read somewhere. It will also raise your PH a tiny bit. But it is a benefit to add to your soil.
I use the "WOW" with the Grow Kashi. Just ordered some "AZO" for root breakdown and converting Nitrogen from the air.
Kelp Meal/Humic Acid at 5/2 ratio.
What do you mean 5/2 ratio on the kelp / humic acid

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
5 parts kelp and 2 parts Fulvic and Humic acid in that ratio delivers the best results, added at the beginning of flower. In this stage, the plant uses up its P reserves fast.