Super Bowl squares seed give away

Super Bowl squares ***UPDATE***
Last call for anybody that wants to join Opie1's 2nd chance contest(Registration closes @ 12pm EST today)

5 prizes packs will be awarded for this years contest courtesy of
@Tvanmunhen, @Joebud, @MisterKister, @Nobighurry, @1oldfart
, @Opie1, @Slowdrawl

Pack 1 - 1 pack of new seeds of your choosing off the Greenpointseeds website priced @ $30 or less.
1 pack of Greenpoint Purple Scout.

Pack 2 - 4 packs of Joebud Genetics. One Chill Bomb, one Chill Haze, one African Chill, and one Super Chill.

Pack 3 - 2 packs of T.h.seeds. One watermelon ultra, one orangesicle & 5 various single bean freebie packs.

Pack 4 - Winners choice(take as much or as little as you want) banana punchsickel-brisco(6),jamacain purple haze-castel frankenstine(4), rockisland-J Jamesxoldstr1(16) Wild Beans(100+)

Pack 5 - 1 pack GPS Cowboy Cookies, 1 pack of GPS Hickok Haze, 1 pack of GPS Dreamcather.

Whoever wins the 1st quarter will get the first pick of the pack he wants to claim as his prize, 2nd quarter will get the 2nd pick, 3rd quarter will get 3rd pick, 4th quarter will get 4th pick. Whatever pack remains unclaimed will join Opie1's reserved pack of Humboldt Hella Jelly and then awarded to person who wins his contest.

Mudballs

Super Bowl squares ***UPDATE***
Last call for anybody that wants to join Opie1's 2nd chance contest(Registration closes @ 12pm EST today)

5 prizes packs will be awarded for this years contest courtesy of
@Tvanmunhen, @Joebud, @MisterKister, @Nobighurry, @1oldfart
, @Opie1, @Slowdrawl

Pack 1 - 1 pack of new seeds of your choosing off the Greenpointseeds website priced @ $30 or less.
1 pack of Greenpoint Purple Scout.

Pack 2 - 4 packs of Joebud Genetics. One Chill Bomb, one Chill Haze, one African Chill, and one Super Chill.

Pack 3 - 2 packs of T.h.seeds. One watermelon ultra, one orangesicle & 5 various single bean freebie packs.

Pack 4 - Winners choice(take as much or as little as you want) banana punchsickel-brisco(6),jamacain purple haze-castel frankenstine(4), rockisland-J Jamesxoldstr1(16) Wild Beans(100+)

Pack 5 - 1 pack GPS Cowboy Cookies, 1 pack of GPS Hickok Haze, 1 pack of GPS Dreamcather.

Whoever wins the 1st quarter will get the first pick of the pack he wants to claim as his prize, 2nd quarter will get the 2nd pick, 3rd quarter will get 3rd pick, 4th quarter will get 4th pick. Whatever pack remains unclaimed will join Opie1's reserved pack of Humboldt Hella Jelly and then awarded to person who wins his contest.
Thnx for the effort man, good stuff👍

The deadline to join Opie1's 2nd Chance Contest has been reached and registration for it is now - CLOSED.
Mudballs, Big Terps, Fiddler's Green, Opie1, Zaphod420, Joebud, 1oldfart, Tvanmunhen, F series, MisterKister, SEBUD all entered his contest and here are their answers. I got to be honest I would normally most likely make a joke about somebody's final score prediction but I will refrain. (y)
Opie1's  2nd.jpg

Last edited:

SEBUD

Super Active Member
The deadline to join Opie1's 2nd Chance Contest has been reached and registration for it is now - CLOSED.
Mudballs, Big Terps, Fiddler's Green, Opie1, Zaphod420, Joebud, 1oldfart, Tvanmunhen, F series, MisterKister, SEBUD all entered his contest and here are their answers. I got to be honest I would normally most likely make a joke about somebody's final score prediction but I will refrain. (y)
View attachment 125064
Figured more would go with 69 that's why I chose 68. Great guess Z 🌱 🔥 ✌

i had no idea , lost as far as ball games go never was a fan, so i goofed with the total score thing
Even with your VERY GENEROUS total score prediction you still have a very real shot at winning Opie1's contest as nobody else went with Cheifs, Cheifs, Eagles, Eagles on the first 4 questions 1oldfart. Lady Luck still might decide to smile at you today. 🍀

Last edited: