Super Bowl squares seed give away

Maybe have no grand prize winner. Fcfs/First win first pick? If you win first quarter you get to pick first. Second second ect.
Really good idea(s) Joebud as it streamlines everything and is very easy to follow. Whatever prize pack is left after all 4 square winners have chosen their very own GRAND PRIZE will then be awarded along with Opie1's requested reserved Humboldt Hella Jelly pack to the player who ends up winning the 2nd chance contest.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Maybe have no grand prize winner. Fcfs/First win first pick? If you win first quarter you get to pick first. Second second ect.
I can dig this but maybe having the prize pick after the game, and the one that got the final score picks first? Then after that I don't know. You could assign a lot of prize slots and have every score change win a prize if there's enough.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Current Players So Far:
1 - Opie1
2 - Joebud - Both
3 - Zaphod420 - Both
4 - Tvanmunhen
5 - MisterKister
6 - Nobighurry
7 - F series
8 - H.A.F.
9 - Dalton
10-1Oldfart
11-Gonzo214
12-Fiddler's Green - Both
13-Big Terps - Both
14-Mudballs - Both

This contest is FREE TO PLAY & If anybody else is interested in playing just bump this thread by saying you want to play
(y)
Is it too late to sign up

Current Players So Far:
1 - Opie1 - Both
2 - Joebud - Both
3 - Zaphod420 - Both
4 - Tvanmunhen - Both
5 - MisterKister - Both
6 - Nobighurry
7 - F series - Both
8 - H.A.F.
9 - Dalton
10-1Oldfart - Both
11-Gonzo214
13-Big Terps - Both
14-Mudballs - Both
15-Turpman
16-CaliOF
17-Buddernugs
18-SEBUD

This contest is FREE TO PLAY & If anybody else is interested in playing just bump this thread by saying you want to play
(y)

I can dig this but maybe having the prize pick after the game, and the one that got the final score picks first? Then after that I don't know. You could assign a lot of prize slots and have every score change win a prize if there's enough.
While that would totally work there is a very good chance whoever gets the final score question in Opie1's side contest right will also probably end up having the most questions answered correctly in his contest as well causing him to end up winning 2 prize packs and not just 1.
Thanks for the input though H.A.F. (y)

Pize Pot ***UPDATE*** 🚨
Here are the current 5 prizes packs that will be awarded to some lucky chuckers for this years contest courtesy of
@Tvanmunhen, @Joebud, @MisterKister, @Nobighurry, @1oldfart
, @Opie1
(If you want to add to the prize pot you need to do so today!)

pack 1 - 1 pack of new seeds of your choosing off the Greenpointseeds website priced @ $30 or less.
1 pack of Greenpoint Purple Scout.

Pack 2 - 4 packs of Joebud Genetics. One Chill Bomb, one Chill Haze, one African Chill, and one Super Chill.

Pack 3 - 2 packs of T.h.seeds. One watermelon ultra, one orangesicle & 5 various single bean freebie packs.

Pack 4 - Winners choice(take as much or as little as you want) banana punchsickel-brisco(6),jamacain purple haze-castel frankenstine(4), rockisland-J Jamesxoldstr1(16) Wild Beans(100+)

Pack 5 -
1 pack GPS Cowboy Cookies

NOTE*** Whatever pack above that is not chosen by the 4 winners of the Superbowl Squares contest will be added to Opie1's Resrved pack of Humboldt Hella Jelly and then awarded to the Winner of his 2nd chance contest.

Last edited:

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Just out of the top ten. Story of my life...

LOL

I know it doesn't matter but it was good for a laugh!

On a slightly more serious note, is there any way I can beg NOT to receive auto flowers? They'd be wasted here and I don't want to do that to anyone's hard work...

I'm even fine with you making sure someone who does like them gets them, whether I get anything or not.
Grown the Bobber Berry Auto's and love them. Don't miss out ✌🌱🔥

Current Players So Far:
1 - Opie1 - Both
2 - Joebud - Both
3 - Zaphod420 - Both
4 - Tvanmunhen - Both
5 - MisterKister - Both
6 - Nobighurry
7 - F series - Both
8 - H.A.F.
9 - Dalton
10-1Oldfart - Both
11-Gonzo214
13-Big Terps - Both
14-Mudballs - Both
15-Turpman
16-CaliOF
17-Buddernugs
18-SEBUD - Both

(y)

Current Players So Far:
1 - Opie1 - Both
2 - Joebud - Both
3 - Zaphod420 - Both
4 - Tvanmunhen - Both
5 - MisterKister - Both
6 - Nobighurry
7 - F series - Both
8 - H.A.F.
9 - Dalton
10-1Oldfart - Both
11-Gonzo214
13-Big Terps - Both
14-Mudballs - Both
15-Turpman
16-CaliOF
17-Buddernugs
18-SEBUD - Both
19-Slowdrawl

(y)