Super Bowl squares seed give away

Super Bowl squares seed give away ***UPDATE***

@Gonzo214 must have had some real life issues pop up preventing him from responded to this thread and claim a prize pack so I am going to go ahead and just choose 1 for him. I sincerely hope all is well on your end and we hear from you soon. (y)

Gonzo214 claims Prize Pack #4 - Winners choice(take as much or as little as you want) banana punchsickel-brisco(6),jamacain purple haze-castel frankenstine(4), rockisland-J Jamesxoldstr1(16) Wild Beans(100+)
@Gonzo214 please contact @1oldfart via DM and provide him your address on where he should send them.

@1oldfart is the winner of Opie1's 2nd Chance side contest and wins the following.
1 pack of new seeds of your choosing off the Greenpointseeds website priced @ $30 or less, 1 pack of Greenpoint Purple Scout,
1 pack of Humbold Hella Jelly
@1oldfart please contact @Nobighurry @Opie1 and @Tvanmunhen via DM and provide them with your address on where they should send them.

Congrats to all this years winners and a BIG THANKS to all the people who took the time to put in such great prizes!
the best.gif

Millo

Cannabis Lover
oh shit i thought you lived in the u.s. you have access to good genetices where your at.
Yeah let's say I can safely get my hands on basically all european breeders' seeds, however it's not all risk-free 😂

Still got most of my seeds from giveaways ( I'm a lucky bastard ), and only bought off RQS and Zamnesia's online stores

On the other hand, say I want some Mephisto or RocBud, it's pretty much impossible due to customs poking their nose around so that sucks for me I guess

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yeah let's say I can safely get my hands on basically all european breeders' seeds, however it's not all risk-free 😂

Still got most of my seeds from giveaways ( I'm a lucky bastard ), and only bought off RQS and Zamnesia's online stores

On the other hand, say I want some Mephisto or RocBud, it's pretty much impossible due to customs poking their nose around so that sucks for me I guess
just as bad here, cant always what is wanted.