3 - Zaphod420
4 - Tvanmunhen
5 - MisterKister
6 - Nobighurry
7 - F series
8 - H.A.F.
9 - Dalton
10-1Oldfart

This contest is FREE TO PLAY with prizes coming by donations from generous board members. If anybody else is interested in playing just bump this thread by saying you want to play or just add your name to the list above
(y)

Last edited:
Current Players So Far:
1 - Opie1
2 - Joebud
3 - Zaphod420
4 - Tvanmunhen
5 - MisterKister
6 - Nobighurry
7 - F series
8 - H.A.F.
9 - Dalton
10-1Oldfart
11-Gonzo214

This contest is FREE TO PLAY with prizes coming by donations from generous board members. If anybody else is interested in playing just bump this thread by saying you want to play or just add your name to the list above
(y)

Super Bowl squares seed give away ***UPDATE ***
If you are lurking this thread please put the bong down for a min or 2 and just go ahead and join as we really need 20 players to fill the board up properly. We could also use a couple more tasty packs of seeds to add to the prize pot that might help attract more players.
Dave Rick.gif

I have a new pack of purple scout I'll toss in if that helps.....
Hell yeah Nobighurry, lets see if that causes a few more people to join :cool:

Current Prizes so far that will be awarded to some lucky chuckers for this years contest courtesy of
@Tvanmunhen, @Joebud, @MisterKister, @Nobighurry

1 pack of new seeds of your choosing off the Greenpointseeds website priced @ $30 or less.
4 packs of Joebud Genetics. One Chill Bomb, one Chill Haze, one African Chill, and one Super Chill.
2 packs of T.h.seeds. One watermelon ultra, one orangesicle & 5 various single bean freebie packs.
1 pack of Greenpoint Purple Scout

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hell yeah Nobighurry, lets see if that causes a few more people to join :cool:

Current Prizes so far that will be awarded to some lucky chuckers for this years contest courtesy of
@Tvanmunhen, @Joebud, @MisterKister, @Nobighurry

1 pack of new seeds of your choosing off the Greenpointseeds website priced @ $30 or less.
4 packs of Joebud Genetics. One Chill Bomb, one Chill Haze, one African Chill, and one Super Chill.
2 packs of T.h.seeds. One watermelon ultra, one orangesicle & 5 various single bean freebie packs.
getin to be a good lookin bunch of genetics .

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Super Bowl squares seed give away ***UPDATE ***
If you are lurking this thread please put the bong down for a min or 2 and just go ahead and join as we really need 20 players to fill the board up properly. We could also use a couple more tasty packs of seeds to add to the prize pot that might help attract more players.
View attachment 124934
i have beans that someone might want ,or not .Just need to know who to send em to,when the time comes.Or is this a drop, i need to make to u@Zaphod420?lineup being, banana punchsickel-brisco 6 beans,,,jamacain purple haze-castel frankenstine 4 beans ,,,rockisland rocketxdubgum-J Jamesxoldstr1 16beans,i can pull more of different things from the vault.i have a bunch of beans that came from brick weed back in the day ,( these have been wild grows for years,sow em check in aug.for males, go back in oct./ nov. harvest) could give several hundred to give someone a shot @findin a good pheno.

Last edited:
i have beans that someone might want ,or not .Just need to know who to send em to,when the time comes.Or is this a drop, i need to make to u@Zaphod420?lineup being, banana punchsickel-brisco 6 beans,,,jamacain purple haze-castel frankenstine 4 beans ,,,rockisland rocketxdubgum-J Jamesxoldstr1 16beans,i can pull more of different things from the vault.i have a bunch of beans that came from brick weed back in the day ,( these have been wild grows for years,sow em check in aug.for males, go back in oct./ nov. harvest) could give several hundred to give someone a shot @findin a good pheno.
The plan is to make it as easy as possible for the contributors to where they will only have to send seeds to 1 person/winner after all the games are over. Oi that is a bunch to pick from 1oldfart.... How does this sound for a nice prize pack out of all of those.
1 6 pack of banana punchsickel-brisco beans, and 1 6 pack of rockisland rocketxdubgum-J Jamesxoldstr1?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The plan is to make it as easy as possible for the contributors to where they will only have to send seeds to 1 person/winner after all the games are over. Oi that is a bunch to pick from 1oldfart.... How does this sound for a nice prize pack out of all of those.
1 6 pack of banana punchsickel-brisco beans, and 1 6 pack of rockisland rocketxdubgum-J Jamesxoldstr1?
and the wild grow beans will be rather large several hundred,have a 16 oz mt.dew bottle over half full,if wanted.cool on the drop deal can do!

Last edited:
and the wild grow beans will be rather large several hundred,have a 16 oz mt.dew bottle over half full,if wanted.cool on the drop deal can do!
Hmmmm... OK how about we do it like this as it looks like there might be a few chuckers that would be interested in the WILD BEANS.
The person who ends up winning the 2nd quarter square can choose as much or are as little as he is interested in on that very sizeable amount of beans of yours 1oldfart?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hmmmm... OK how about we do it like this as it looks like there might be a few chuckers that would be interested in the WILD BEANS.
The person who ends up winning the 2nd quarter square can choose as much or are as little as he is interested in on that very sizeable amount of beans of yours 1oldfart?
what will be hell is to have to redonate em.

@Tvanmunhen, @Joebud, @MisterKister, @Nobighurry, @1oldfart

Winners choice(take as much or as little as you want) banana punchsickel-brisco(6),jamacain purple haze-castel frankenstine(4), rockisland-J Jamesxoldstr1(16) Wild Beans(100+)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
sure i can drop two runs!