Sup fuckers, I mean chuckers.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's bad ass. Proper humidity management is why I got an aquarium. Used means cheap. The plastic trays and domes are garbage because they don't seal well enough to maintain humidity. If I still have problems, the next step is a heat mat. I'm pretty sure I still have one around here somewhere...
Fill the bottom of rhe tray with water, the added heat underneath will add humidity even if the domes don't seal. Low light helps keep the heat off the top of the domes. I usually vent my domes after a couple days.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have bought so many different trays over the years. The mondi trays and domes are best hands down. They cost money though. I'm not big on to many moving parts .

I have these now and like them alot.

MIXC 5-Pack Strong Seed Starter Trays with Humidity Dome Plant Growing Tray Germination Seed Starting kit for Microgreens,Soil Blocks,Rockwool Cubes,Wheatgrass,Hydroponic,Fodder Systems, Heavy Duty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y9XJQKM/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_7PTK4WK5N7BDX56RYBGX

m4s73r

The Laziest
I also struggled for awhile. Tried the cloner bucket and kept loosing clones. Picked up one of these and been happy ever since. Got 24 clones in right now. I also just use the 6 cell plastic seed starters. I take a scoop of my living soil, run it through the sifter to get all the big stuff out of it and just pack it into the starters. i have a heat mat under the drip tray with a heat controller. About another week and well up pot these and kick on the humidifier. Keep the RH at 78% and my Veg light fully dimmed. Have been thinking of getting the bigger one.

1640832808018.png

led1k

Really Active Member
I also struggled for awhile. Tried the cloner bucket and kept loosing clones. Picked up one of these and been happy ever since. Got 24 clones in right now. I also just use the 6 cell plastic seed starters. I take a scoop of my living soil, run it through the sifter to get all the big stuff out of it and just pack it into the starters. i have a heat mat under the drip tray with a heat controller. About another week and well up pot these and kick on the humidifier. Keep the RH at 78% and my Veg light fully dimmed. Have been thinking of getting the bigger one.

View attachment 104150
How tall is this one and a link please?

led1k

Really Active Member
I have bought so many different trays over the years. The mondi trays and domes are best hands down. They cost money though. I'm not big on to many moving parts .

I have these now and like them alot.

MIXC 5-Pack Strong Seed Starter Trays with Humidity Dome Plant Growing Tray Germination Seed Starting kit for Microgreens,Soil Blocks,Rockwool Cubes,Wheatgrass,Hydroponic,Fodder Systems, Heavy Duty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y9XJQKM/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_7PTK4WK5N7BDX56RYBGX
Certainly cheaper than what I got but I love tall cuttings and ~13" height wins for me. It's hard to tell from the pic how sturdy/durable it is. I'm guessing they're sturdy enough or you wouldn't like them so much?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Certainly cheaper than what I got but I love tall cuttings and ~13" height wins for me. It's hard to tell from the pic how sturdy/durable it is. I'm guessing they're sturdy enough or you wouldn't like them so much?
Yeah I would need 20 domes if I had to take big cuts. I root em on the smaller side so I can fit 50 in a tray

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Well, I'm growing 36 Ace seeds - Golden Tiger, plan on breeding the best males(honey/spice,Tropical) to some (Plushberry x Cuvee f2) I chucked then selected from a recent pheno hunt, one in particular (#7) I'm interested in making f1's/polyhybrids. Some phenotypes of "golden tiger" are funky and rotten, would go well with #'s 5, 51, while the sweeter, longer lasting pheno would go well with #7, which is similar to headband in effect with no funk.

(Plushberry x Cuvee f2) #7/115
Red Velvet pheno
20211111_015606.jpg
#5/115
Cherry burnt tires
20211027_075434.jpg
#5+/115
Black cherry/Onions
20211017_032606.jpg

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I am proud to say that I'm the reason why! They couldn't stand being constantly beaten over the head with how bad the Deceptocrats are by comparison! LMAO
I pointed out over and over how we would be in the position we are now in if biden won.

Ineffectual losers who use their bully pulpit to get their social gratification.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I pointed out over and over how we would be in the position we are now in if biden won.

Ineffectual losers who use their bully pulpit to get their social gratification.
That's what happens when you believe what CNN (CIA News Network) and MSDNC (Rachel Maddow, never to be confused with someone who will tell you the truth) are selling.

See my avatar...

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Lol yeah man I use to give em hell on the Greenpoint thread. I actually made this video because me and her got into it about cloning. She said some stupid shit about cutting a slit into the rooter or something along those retarded lines.

Here's the sarcastic video I made in reference to her old ass.

Link to the argument.

I noticed that whenever I cut my rapid rooters into 4 equal pieces the clones grew roots faster. So a 50 pack is now a 200 pack in my house.

larf

These 10 x 20 trays are tanks and I just noticed that the 3 pack is a few dollars cheaper than a single tray for some reason. I think I'm going to buy a pack because it's nice to have extra trays to swap when pouring out the water and whatnot.

*Nevermind, I didn't realize that the shipping was $20 for the 3 pack.