Suggestions...

Green_256

What's a SIP?
not threads that I watched from. the beginning! like for instance, I'm following whytes, led thread, but haven't been there since day one, and yet ppl are posting, and I'm not getting any notifications, its done it to me at riu as well. it happens when watch a ton of threads, and don't visit them for a second, and follow others, I only get notifications for the newest ones visited!

I'll screen shot it for expample if u want?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
not threads that I watched from. the beginning! like for instance, I'm following whytes, led thread, but haven't been there since day one, and yet ppl are posting, and I'm not getting any notifications, its done it to me at riu as well. it happens when watch a ton of threads, and don't visit them for a second, and follow others, I only get notifications for the newest ones visited!

I'll screen shot it for expample if u want?
It's a timeout feature . Just hit the menu button and click your threads and you'll see ones highlighted black will be new replys

Green_256

What's a SIP?
It's a timeout feature . Just hit the menu button and click your threads and you'll see ones highlighted black will be new replys
I feel stupid, thanks man, plz tell me riu didn't have that! but I used that dam site for how many years? I don't wanna feel even dumber!

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
I've got another idea, I've noticed like riu, and other sites, no matter how many thread that I "watch" I will only get notifications for the ones that I visited most recently! is there a way to get notifications for all? or maybe some customize the notifications myself? just something that kinda drives me, I like to follow many threads!

@Heisenbeans
Not sure about other sites but on RIU if you get a notification for a post and don't check it then it stops the alerts until you have manually caught up.
Amount of threads I followed but lost track of and forgot about must be huge.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Maybe I'm the only one that just noticed. But if you hold the like down in mobile you get a few emoji options. They give more points to the people you give them to as well. Just a heads up.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
FWIW, when I go to Light style in preferences, there is no like button anymore to use on individual posts. Swear Im not high, lol, I went back and forth a few times. I like the colors of light, but, just lettin yanno, may supposed to be like that