Strains that kicked ass but are scare!?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
That weed right there went $70 an oz. That was considered high end weed. Gold would range $40-$60 at the same time. Columbian went @ $40-$50. Jamaican @ $35.

That vase thing is just a set of plastic roses used as a prop, Red as Roses is what we were trying to convey. The red hash was a premium over blond hash and we kept that for ourselves. I wish I had all the pics, there were some good ones.
Dang i am guessing either Florida or west coast with that kind of selections and pricing. Man i loved some of that hash back then was so good!!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I smoked my 1st "seedless" Afghani crossed with local weed around the mid 70's.
In 75', we were getting high grade Columbian Gold for 90 bucks a 1/4lb plus a few others.
I had the opportunity to smoke real Tai Stick in my early teens.
And then the 80's came. Oh my, what a time in history to be alive! lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Acapulco Gold. Columbian Gold. Both are Mother’s Milk.
Mothers Milk is an indica/sativa variety from Bodhi Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days), outdoors and in the greenhouse. Bodhi Seeds' Mothers Milk is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Bodhi Seeds' Mothers Milk Description
Logo Bodhi Seeds Bodhi Seeds Mothers Milk This is a truly beautiful hybrid of Nepali OG (same mother as Goji OG) crossed to the now retired Appalachia male (green crack x tres dawg). The amazing thing about this cross is that many of the phenos have an aroma of powdered milk, some with very delicate fruit accents like the smell of candy hearts, but an undeniable head of sweet powdery milk. The predominant milk smell is so different and unique that Bodhi Seeds named it Mothers Milk, it has some of the highest bag appeal out of Bodhi Seeds range, and a potency that will cut through the fog of other strains like butter, with a heavy yield for an OG hybrid. This is a very feminine and sublime strain don't expect in your face lemon pinesol on this one, although with some digging there are pure OG phenos to be had, the magic with this momma is in the unique expression of her genes.

Genetics: Nepali OG x Appalachia
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Yield: High
Plant Height: Tall
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Harvest Month: October

The one @HydroRed uses is thia one I believe

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Mothers Milk is an indica/sativa variety from Bodhi Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days), outdoors and in the greenhouse. Bodhi Seeds' Mothers Milk is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Logo Bodhi Seeds Bodhi Seeds Mothers Milk This is a truly beautiful hybrid of Nepali OG (same mother as Goji OG) crossed to the now retired Appalachia male (green crack x tres dawg). The amazing thing about this cross is that many of the phenos have an aroma of powdered milk, some with very delicate fruit accents like the smell of candy hearts, but an undeniable head of sweet powdery milk. The predominant milk smell is so different and unique that Bodhi Seeds named it Mothers Milk, it has some of the highest bag appeal out of Bodhi Seeds range, and a potency that will cut through the fog of other strains like butter, with a heavy yield for an OG hybrid. This is a very feminine and sublime strain don't expect in your face lemon pinesol on this one, although with some digging there are pure OG phenos to be had, the magic with this momma is in the unique expression of her genes.

Thats the one, but I believe Old ST1R meant "Mothers Milk" as in a synonym for "Very good".

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Interesting. LOL.