Strainly

Shoreline

try not to get unrooted clones. I just tried from a supposedly reputable, for some stupid reason he sends first class mail in the winter time, so when I got them they were all mush. He replaced with a supposed high dollar pack o seeds, but I wasn't impressed for who he is and how they were sent. Sent in a priority box, inside a first class bubble bad, took five days to go three states and all mush, I just tossed em, took pics tho. Be careful but there are some good guys on there, but it may not be somebody you know from the boards.
I didn't replace them with a "supposed" high dollar pack of seeds. You chose those seeds instead of me resending the cuts.

Shoreline

try not to get unrooted clones. I just tried from a supposedly reputable, for some stupid reason he sends first class mail in the winter time, so when I got them they were all mush. He replaced with a supposed high dollar pack o seeds, but I wasn't impressed for who he is and how they were sent. Sent in a priority box, inside a first class bubble bad, took five days to go three states and all mush, I just tossed em, took pics tho. Be careful but there are some good guys on there, but it may not be somebody you know from the boards.
Ive given you a ton of free stuff in the past. You made one small order, then you got it replaced with some more expensive. Now you're complaining. I've spent more in shipping free stuff to you then I made on your small order.

I send cuts first class to everyone, and they've always made it. I offered to replace them but you chose them to be replaced by a pack of $120 seed, that was more than your original order. If you want to pay for overnight shipping you could have but you're getting free shipping and replacements. If I charge $45 for 6 cuts, free shipping, and I replaced anything that doesn't make it, I don't see what there is to complain about it.
Please tell me more 🤔 about what you got going 6 for 45 I've tried using strainly a couple times but mostly get no responses 😒 like people don't like 💰 or something

Had a look there some time last year, many different oppertunities and selections, but the prices are lets say special, and clones which I was looking for from the US to Europe, is that really do able, hence only tryed that once and they were mush...

How would the order get snagged by USPS, and your address flagged?

Wouldn’t they have to open the package to find out? Drug sniffing dogs?

Genuinely curious as someone that’s never ordered a clone.
USPS has the right to search any package they feel is suspicious this includes your actual mail man however they are always opened with a witness and if nothing is found they are taped back up and delivered

My wife is a carrier for USPS in a town of about 10k addresses they only have to report packages received at one address to the police she said they clearly get large shipments of weed multiple times a week and packages aren't being sealed properly they don't open them....just a word to the wise these people had a packaged seized over a year ago and still kept packages coming to there house even after one went missing....If I had 2 units coming to my house with tracking and it doesn't show up im moving not ordering more WTF

Things that tip them off is smell normally an average mail person touches thousands of pieces of mail in a day and most are on such tight schedules they don't have time for playing wannabe cop my wife walks between 12-16 miles a day mailbox to mailbox trying to avoid dogs and dog shit 🤣😂🤣

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Damn I didn’t know they could just open your shit like that without warrant. Good to know!

I imagine having a couple clones shipped is safer than bricks of unsealed weed. I feel you though about once they got nabbed why on earth did they keep em coming SMH 🤦‍♂️ Darwinism at its finest

Yeah there are also people who get a lot of odd packages she thinks there dark web mystery boxes lol I can only imagine the shit she see's in a day of rural meth country from box to box

But yeah any postal worker can open a package deemed suspicious has to be supervised I believe by the local postmaster

Something that will make you feel a little better I'm pretty sure dogs are just deployed at points of entry and at the Capitol but the sure volume of mail makes it tough to look to hard at anything I also think that's why so many send cuts not rooted clones it maybe a different legal definition

I would never advise anyone to send finished things through the mail but if one does for the love of God vaccum wipe down with Clorox wipes coat in ozium second vacuum bag second wipe down second spray Ziploc bags don't keep the smell in for shwagg let alone anything nice

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I had an issue once, one time out of so many I can’t count. Was worried for a minute but nothing ever came from it. Got a letter from the United States Postal Inspection Service, Criminal Investigations Center. Said my item was being withheld from delivery because there are reasonable grounds to believe it’s contents are nonmailable , hazardous, restricted and perishable mail. Gave a number to call if you wanted to discuss or provide evidence that the mail doesn’t contain nonmailable items, also said you could appeal the determination.
I’ve learnt to ignore shit and most times it will go away, if you act on it, try to sugarcoat it or cover it up more it’ll usually bite you in the ass.