States propose increased thc levels in hemp

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah, I don't see that happening for the 2024 changes to the Farm Bill. They've been talking about making the laws more strict due to all the hemp companies flooding the market with "Hemp derived THC" products.
As a former cigarette smoker I think there's a niche market there. CBD pre-rolls ain't doing a thing to help someone quit smoking because they have would have less narcotic effect than the marlboro. Having a 5% strain would probably be enough for someone to quit smoking without getting ripped.

I don't think it would be good for much more than that, and that's probably where phillip morris wants to see the final federal legalization end up. They're like "Fuck yeah! We can grow hella mids!" :LOL:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
As a former cigarette smoker I think there's a niche market there. CBD pre-rolls ain't doing a thing to help someone quit smoking because they have would have less narcotic effect than the marlboro. Having a 5% strain would probably be enough for someone to quit smoking without getting ripped.

I don't think it would be good for much more than that, and that's probably where phillip morris wants to see the final federal legalization end up. They're like "Fuck yeah! We can grow hella mids!" :LOL:
yep excately what the pharma and big tobaccer wants they get! voters get shit on a plate,with a green fly on top!