South Yorkshire Cannabis Club

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
I would be interested to know that too! I only live in the next county.
King in the North!

Some places like country Durham have openly stated they wont go after smokers and growers as long as they are not been a nuisance to the community.
:cautious:Unfortunately most of our country doesn't share that approach.
No they do not bro. But its getting better each year so fingers crossed it will be legal in next 2 years. I think it will anyway. So u from gunchester?

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
No they do not bro. But its getting better each year so fingers crossed it will be legal in next 2 years. I think it will anyway. So u from gunchester?
Lets hope so ey!

No im from the North East coast. :)
Embarrassingly I always thought north and south Yorkshire were actually different counties. Doh!
Im from North

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Yeh whts it like with cops down your ends?
Pretty shitty.
They love it when they bust a grow and will pick up a kid and haul them in for smoking a joint in public.
When I was a kid they didn't care and we could drive around town with full sized bifters made from rainbow skins and nobody bothered us back then.
I blame the media!! lol.
I know one guy who took a caution for a roach in his drain.. I mean wtf..
I think it depends on how much real crime they have to deal with, hence why durham is lax.

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Pretty shitty.
They love it when they bust a grow and will pick up a kid and haul them in for smoking a joint in public.
When I was a kid they didn't care and we could drive around town with full sized bifters made from rainbow skins and nobody bothered us back then.
I blame the media!! lol.
I know one guy who took a caution for a roach in his drain.. I mean wtf..
I think it depends on how much real crime they have to deal with, hence why durham is lax.
Its a joke man its is like u said tho. If thy got real crimes to deal with the your good if not thy will jus book u because thy are bored and its something to do to pass time on n it depends the outlook the cops u deal with hav on the matter some r laid bk with it n some r not. But if they had a daughter or son thy got really ill thy would be knocking on someone's door asking for help.. If u follow me lol