South African Sundance Kid story

Hello guys,my name is Fya from Pretoria,South Africa! It’s very nice to be able to have such an intimate cannabis community! I would never have known about this if it wasn’t for my vigorous digging for the “Sundance Kid

I got introduced to a small time farmer here in Pretoria South Africa , I had never seen anyone with such a comfortable grow space before,built a dedicated room thata About 6m x 4m and I saw amazing strains inside! He said he got them from a shaman who actually has government backing to protect certain plants,apparently he has some of the rarest private botanical garden and I don’t really k ow how much of that is true.

fast forward a few weeks in my relationship with the new farmer, he came over to my house and saw my empty hydroponic green house and said “I can give you some plants that would be great for this space” I had never initially grown cannabis and he gave me 5 20litre buckets with medium and some clones at the end of veg, 2 wedding cake- 1 pineapple cake and the glorious Sundance kid.

after they got in my green house they entered into flow about a week to 2 later,the grow was beautiful but the Sundance kid stole the show,she stank up the whole green house, had the fattest most delicious buds and all my friends who smoked on it complimented it as the best strain they have ever tasted in their life!
and what’s worse,I believe them,it IS The best strain on the planet.

My farmer friend told me I would never get that strain because his shaman friend collects rare plants,I searched for a year and my algorithm was fkd up,only this week I found out about Heisen and the green point seeds company and to my surprise I found the Sundance Kid! It looks exactly like how it looked like when I grew it and I’m 100% certain that it IS that strain,it’s like a deep Oud Cologne from the ultimate luxury designer!
I need that strain and I am saving up to get my hands on it, I recently bought Grape Jelly from the Greenpoint website on auction and it was off of the reason that animal cookies is one of the crosses and I’ve seen very good things about it on the net,I can’t wait to grow it in this beautiful South African weather.

Thank you so much if you read my story I’m very happy to be here and spread and receive love. I will now post pictures of my grow with the sundance kid.

p.s I also have a YouTube channel,I’m an aspiring South African weedfluencer- there’s not such a big buzz around cannabis as it is in cali for example, but there’s definitely a community, so I want to be able to also share knowledge with other cannabis enthusiasts here in Africa and across the globe,peace and love

Attachments

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hello guys,my name is Fya from Pretoria,South Africa! It’s very nice to be able to have such an intimate cannabis community! I would never have known about this if it wasn’t for my vigorous digging for the “Sundance Kid

I got introduced to a small time farmer here in Pretoria South Africa , I had never seen anyone with such a comfortable grow space before,built a dedicated room thata About 6m x 4m and I saw amazing strains inside! He said he got them from a shaman who actually has government backing to protect certain plants,apparently he has some of the rarest private botanical garden and I don’t really k ow how much of that is true.

fast forward a few weeks in my relationship with the new farmer, he came over to my house and saw my empty hydroponic green house and said “I can give you some plants that would be great for this space” I had never initially grown cannabis and he gave me 5 20litre buckets with medium and some clones at the end of veg, 2 wedding cake- 1 pineapple cake and the glorious Sundance kid.

after they got in my green house they entered into flow about a week to 2 later,the grow was beautiful but the Sundance kid stole the show,she stank up the whole green house, had the fattest most delicious buds and all my friends who smoked on it complimented it as the best strain they have ever tasted in their life!
and what’s worse,I believe them,it IS The best strain on the planet.

My farmer friend told me I would never get that strain because his shaman friend collects rare plants,I searched for a year and my algorithm was fkd up,only this week I found out about Heisen and the green point seeds company and to my surprise I found the Sundance Kid! It looks exactly like how it looked like when I grew it and I’m 100% certain that it IS that strain,it’s like a deep Oud Cologne from the ultimate luxury designer!
I need that strain and I am saving up to get my hands on it, I recently bought Grape Jelly from the Greenpoint website on auction and it was off of the reason that animal cookies is one of the crosses and I’ve seen very good things about it on the net,I can’t wait to grow it in this beautiful South African weather.

Thank you so much if you read my story I’m very happy to be here and spread and receive love. I will now post pictures of my grow with the sundance kid.

p.s I also have a YouTube channel,I’m an aspiring South African weedfluencer- there’s not such a big buzz around cannabis as it is in cali for example, but there’s definitely a community, so I want to be able to also share knowledge with other cannabis enthusiasts here in Africa and across the globe,peace and love
You found the right forum.
We love playin' with fire in here. lol
The Sundance Kid has some big colas. I grew her out a few years ago.
I'll see if I can find the pics.
Most of us in here have grown quite a lot of Greenpoint seeds over the years.
Have had some nice GPS plants.
I think I have a couple CackleBerry(?) plants now.
South Africa has a lot of interesting history.
What's up with all those stone circles everywhere?
Welcome to the forum.

Tha
You found the right forum.
We love playin' with fire in here. lol
The Sundance Kid has some big colas. I grew her out a few years ago.
I'll see if I can find the pics.
Most of us in here have grown quite a lot of Greenpoint seeds over the years.
Have had some nice GPS plants.
I think I have a couple CackleBerry(?) plants now.
South Africa has a lot of interesting history.
What's up with all those stone circles everywhere?
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you so much 🙏🏾✅it sounds like you have tasted some of the best that this planet has to offer,I feel like I’m addicted to growing now I just can’t stop collecting everything about cannabis grows-I can tell I have years of excitement lined up coz I have a lot of catching up to do!
The stone circles are crazy,all over Southern Africa actually,but very concentrated here in South Africa,I guess there has been people there about 200 thousand years ago but some people now don’t believe it.

Your post.... inspired the child like feeling of needing to dig out all of my toys and look at them.
Found it!!
View attachment 132541
I am so glad and proud that I managed to find someone in this portal of the universe that actually has the strain!I tried to get them on the green point site at the reverse auction but I got beat to it and $100 is very steep for my pockets lol,I wish you well after you decide to pop those seeds,would love to see your grow!peace and love