Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
You would be suprised on the cloning. Ive cloned lower buds before. No more cnc so id try. I poped 4 got one fem and tossed the males. Kicking my self now. Ill have to pop the rest some day and hope for another male. Make some f2s. I guess revege is an option to.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
You would be suprised on the cloning. Ive cloned lower buds before. No more cnc so id try. I poped 4 got one fem and tossed the males. Kicking my self now. Ill have to pop the rest some day and hope for another male. Make some f2s. I guess revege is an option to.
I have a pack sitting, winnings from the old GPS photo of the month competition. I’ll definitely do some chucking when I run them.

angel4us

Super Active Member
Latest fall color kids
Cookies n Chem no.1
View attachment 80834

and the too tall clone
View attachment 80835
I had a cnc for the one gallon challenge this fall that turned out to be a male ! I collected pollen ! Was smallest pollen sacks I ever had with least amount of pollen produced but I got enough for my freezer/ library and enough to pollinate a blissful wizard x wedding cake and a good old school blue dream 966C490E-9ADA-4583-9860-97969CBDA2C7.jpeg{(blissful wizard x wedding cake) X CNC}A8A991F9-6A84-4D6D-9486-AB0BB4DB79A3.jpegBlue Dream X CNC

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I had a cnc for the one gallon challenge this fall that turned out to be a male ! I collected pollen ! Was smallest pollen sacks I ever had with least amount of pollen produced but I got enough for my freezer/ library and enough to pollinate a blissful wizard x wedding cake and a good old school blue dream View attachment 80920{(blissful wizard x wedding cake) X CNC}View attachment 80921Blue Dream X CNC
Those look great!

Hey, you wanna trade some chucks? I’ve got some Bodega Bubblegum F3’s, GG4 S1’s x Bodega Bubblegum and Dubstep x Bodega Bubblegum I could offer in trade.

angel4us

Super Active Member
Those look great!

Hey, you wanna trade some chucks? I’ve got some Bodega Bubblegum F3’s, GG4 S1’s x Bodega Bubblegum and Dubstep x Bodega Bubblegum I could offer in trade.
For sure !
These cnc crosses have a few more weeks to go ....
I have some mendo dope crosses I made this summer which should be killer ... that’s ( subcool’s locomotion x querkle X bogs sour strawberry kush &bogs sour bubble & rezdogs chemdog IBL & 24 k
gold (famous los angelos strain. )

I have a freind growing out a mendo x 24 k gold right now about to go into flower. .... and I have a mendo x ssk in a solo cup but it’s looking like a male 👎 but I will still catch some pollen for my library