FluffySquish

Sofa King
I bought a pack of these last year, and he sent me 2.
I sent a pack to my son, he said none of them popped using PTs.
Wondering after hearing about this, maybe do a scuff on em first??
I'd really like to grow these!
yeah I bought mine in nov. '22 about the same time that @H.A.F. stocked up. and so far we're at 50% germination. this last lot I soaked for ~36 hours then put into wet coffee filters and closed not sealed plastic bags on a 78F heat mat and waited for tails before throwing them into dirt. still waiting for the last two but I don't think they'll pop.

and today's out of the dirt additions 3 - ZaZa f2 and 1 - County Line Hash Plant

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I bought a pack of these last year, and he sent me 2.
I sent a pack to my son, he said none of them popped using PTs.
Wondering after hearing about this, maybe do a scuff on em first??
I'd really like to grow these!
yep at this point!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
yeah I bought mine in nov. '22 about the same time that @H.A.F. stocked up. and so far we're at 50% germination. this last lot I soaked for ~36 hours then put into wet coffee filters and closed not sealed plastic bags on a 78F heat mat and waited for tails before throwing them into dirt. still waiting for the last two but I don't think they'll pop.
if you've smoked the CLHP then you know it's obvious when you've found it. I got 4 of 5 to pop on the Chemdawg Special Reserve crosses and with extras I still have 9 from a 10-pack. I'll be cloning all girls in case I find one, then after those are expended I'll get back to the 2 packs I have left. Scuffing, longer soak, h2o2, and whatever else I can think of. He was shipping from Florida at the time so I wonder if it was a USPS/heat issue on his end.

After the CLHP I'll be going through all the testers I saved when I didn't have room to pop a whole pack.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
if you've smoked the CLHP then you know it's obvious when you've found it. I got 4 of 5 to pop on the Chemdawg Special Reserve crosses and with extras I still have 9 from a 10-pack. I'll be cloning all girls in case I find one, then after those are expended I'll get back to the 2 packs I have left. Scuffing, longer soak, h2o2, and whatever else I can think of. He was shipping from Florida at the time so I wonder if it was a USPS/heat issue on his end.

After the CLHP I'll be going through all the testers I saved when I didn't have room to pop a whole pack.
How was his Banana Hashplant? I just realized that I still have a pack of that I haven’t run yet.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf

FluffySquish

Sofa King
Excellent genetics, have you run the zaza before? Slymer is on my bucket list 😉
thanks
nope we've not run ZaZa previously I just liked the description as a solid nightcap and whatnot
the description said:
Effects:
Zaza is not for the faint of heart; its potency is well-regarded among users seeking a potent and sedating experience. Its indica-dominant genetics are responsible for delivering deeply relaxing and calming effects throughout the body. As the high sets in, a gentle wave of tranquility washes over the user, melting away tension and stress. The strain's strong sedative properties often make it an ideal choice for evening or nighttime use, preparing users for a restful night's sleep.
Slymer is on our short list as well, we'll see how she mixes with the Desert Storm indica this time.
and we also have Slymetime (slymer x vortex f2) to follow soon