Size ratio: Veg tent to Flower tent perpetual grow

F series

Insanely Active Member
I think I can get by starting 4, 2 gallon pots in the 2x2 or 3, 3 gallons. I pack my tents to the max plants all touching, but always ensure I've got at least one fan pushing the tops of canopy, one fan coming from below pushing cool air up through it, as well as a 6" intake pulling air from the a/c dehumidifier. Never had any PM, mold or any serious pest issues using this set up. I like your recommendation about running a mini SOG in the 1 gallons with clones. I currently have several cuttings rooted that were taken from one of my DTC-99s. They are in 1/2 gallon posts now but I could easily throw them into the 2x2 SOG style. Lol fuck another light purchase! I have a 100w I normally rub in the 2x2 but would want at least 150-200w for flower.

They can be for sure. My wife actually smokes with me daily and loves learning about growing and helping me with my hobby. She is more realistic than I am about our needs, I tend to get carried away with my hobbies. If left to me with no restraint our little house would easily be overtaken by my weedplants just as it has with car/motorcycle gear, fishing gear, guitars, hunting/archery gear etc.
Im not pointing that in your direction, sorry if it came off that way,I meant it more jokingly to the world so to speak lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just for the record, I have a 2x2x8 veg closet and a 3x3x6 flower tent
Missed that part.
18" x 30" x 36" mini tent for beans and clones - has an auto in there now on it's own light cycle because the tent was empty.
3' x 3' closet for veg
and two 40" x 40" flower tents that are 80" high.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Missed that part.
18" x 30" x 36" mini tent for beans and clones - has an auto in there now on it's own light cycle because the tent was empty.
3' x 3' closet for veg
and two 40" x 40" flower tents that are 80" high.
Edited - shit got crowded and I caused it because I'm a stoner - so the closet is now flower also. It happens 😁