Show off your frosty girls

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I posted it a few days ago in my journal asking if anyone seen a mutation like that before....at least until I googled it. I have this on my Peanut Butter Breathe.
Yeah, I've seen some posts on Reddit over the last year from a few people who had some plants with that mutation. One of my Purple Haze phenos in the last run had a small single leaf come out of that same spot, but no stems or buds like yours.

Yeah, I've seen some posts on Reddit over the last year from a few people who had some plants with that mutation. One of my Purple Haze phenos in the last run had a small single leaf come out of that same spot, but no stems or buds like yours.
My Cosmic Lights in my veg tent is growing weird and I have debated on culling it. It's growing like a clone kind off. Single leaf node at node #3 then moved to triple leaves at 4 ,5 and 6. Back to a single leaf node then to a set of 5. She's now throwing 3 leaf nodes now lol.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My Cosmic Lights in my veg tent is growing weird and I have debated on culling it. It's growing like a clone kind off. Single leaf node at node #3 then moved to triple leaves at 4 ,5 and 6. Back to a single leaf node then to a set of 5. She's now throwing 3 leaf nodes now lol.
That's really weird. The Northern Lights mutant I posted the other day is still growing really weird. I just took pics so I can update that thread with some side shots. I can't even really tell how it's growing yet. Even the new shoots look strange.

That's really weird. The Northern Lights mutant I posted the other day is still growing really weird. I just took pics so I can update that thread with some side shots. I can't even really tell how it's growing yet. Even the new shoots look strange.
Cosmic Lights is a cross between Northern Lights and G13 Hashplant from Sensi Seeds. She smells of pine and lemony citrus and tastes like it smells. It apparently likes to grow with a lot of purple hue as well. The indica high is a creeper, coming up slowly, eventually hitting smokers with a heavy feeling of total relaxation. Patients look to Cosmic Lights for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss. Also, it is good for stress relief and insomnia. It is also good general relief for PTSD.

^^^taken from New420's