Sherb cream pie @bonez_grown cut.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
This phone sucks if anyone is about to buy a iPhone 13 regular do not buy camera is ass my iPhone 10 was way better.
I second that that's exactly what I have and a coworker has a newer iPhone and his picture kick butt I need to up my photo game here big time my pictures make my girls look like junk most of the time

Promedz

Zeus
I second that that's exactly what I have and a coworker has a newer iPhone and his picture kick butt I need to up my photo game here big time my pictures make my girls look like junk most of the time
same here I use to have the best pics now they all look blurry if close up. The reason is because they took away the macro function on the 13 and mini so they can give the pro and max another reason to buy. It’s so dumb to have a camera and can’t even take a close up.

Streetpro09

Tester
same here I use to have the best pics now they all look blurry if close up. The reason is because they took away the macro function on the 13 and mini so they can give the pro and max another reason to buy. It’s so dumb to have a camera and can’t even take a close up.
What's ridiculous is that you bought something and they took it away with a update. I wonder how many other platforms/areas of your life they could do that with and you'd have no control over it. 🤔

Promedz

Zeus
I had control they didn’t force me to get the 13, if I knew about the macro I would of just bought the pro. So yea not sure what other platforms or areas your talking about? Don’t get all conspiracy on me lmao lolol. Here is one area or platform that they almost 75 percent of the world had no control over. Vaccines get one or lose your job. Glad I don’t work for a company that forced ppl to get one or lose there job.. I didn’t take a jab! Never will! @Streetpro09

Streetpro09

Tester
I had control they didn’t force me to get the 13, if I knew about the macro I would of just bought the pro. So yea not sure what other platforms or areas your talking about? Don’t get all conspiracy on me lmao lolol. Here is one area or platform that they almost 75 percent of the world had no control over. Vaccines get one or lose your job. Glad I don’t work for a company that forced ppl to get one or lose there job.. I didn’t take a jab! Never will! @Streetpro09
I'm in the same boat as you with the shot. It was just a random thought this am. I'm not a fan of phone updates because things usually change visually, if not functions within apps change also.

I used to work for a car dealership as a mechanic. When they would update the scan tool software, Lord knows what they would fix and break at the same time. They would take away actuator functions and not allow you to view certain sensor data. Technology is a real joke when it comes changing functionality with updates. Glitches, yes please fix those. Anything else, leave it alone. I suppose thats one of several reasons I'm not a car mechanic anymore and would not recommend anyone work at a dealership or for corporate America for that matter but that's a whole different subject. 😁