She Hermes out, i chop the make sacks on the bud.

SanityMeds

She decided to herm out 6 and half weeks into flower, chopped her and put a different strain in.
She Hermes out. As soon as I noticed the make sacks on the buds, she was chopped. left any longer it would have been full of seed, covered in trichomes anyways and strain typically only runs a 9 weeks flower cycle so a few weeks isn't the end of the world, it's just the bud size that's taken a knock

Attachments

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
She decided to herm out 6 and half weeks into flower, chopped her and put a different strain in.
She Hermes out. As soon as I noticed the make sacks on the buds, she was chopped. left any longer it would have been full of seed, covered in trichomes anyways and strain typically only runs a 9 weeks flower cycle so a few weeks isn't the end of the world, it's just the bud size that's taken a knock
What was the strain?

Streetpro09

Tester
Yea, kinda tough being in that situation though. Flower loaded with seeds or flower not fully finished.
Definitely a double edged sword. Its more the way he threw the reasoning on the end like 🤷‍♂️ its just bud size that's taking a hit.

Would've probably been better off letting the bud seed out and get the trichs to mature, then hashing it all. Can always just pick out seeds like the old days if bud is needed. To late now and no sense in beating a dead horse. Everyones situation and needs are different.

Chewy

Definitely a double edged sword. Its more the way he threw the reasoning on the end like 🤷‍♂️ its just bud size that's taking a hit.

Would've probably been better off letting the bud seed out and get the trichs to mature, then hashing it all. Can always just pick out seeds like the old days if bud is needed. To late now and no sense in beating a dead horse. Everyones situation and needs are different.
Yep, you do make a good point there. I personally would just let it finish if I didn't have other plants that could be affected. Nothing a shoe box lid can't fix like the old days lol.

SanityMeds

after dealing with this strain a few times and the same happening the seeds come on that quick that sometimes by the time the Nannners are visible in the buds themselves then it's already too just about too late, I won't be messing with this strain anymore (fruit spirit) and will be moving onto Tropicana banana

Buddernugs

Full send….always
This has happened to me when I used to run ilgm…….it suck man I feel your pain……..green dragon is what I did with mine………came out ptsd 💪