Shameless Whore's Nest of Lovely Ladies

Finally got a camera and took a few pics with it. I'm terrible. I think it's all in the lighting but I'm guessing atm.

Anyway as promised to @Heisen many moons ago I am starting his seeds and posting updates. All 6 of the A-dub have cracked and 3 are already in rapid rooters. 4 of 6 of the BBC have cracked and 2 are in rooters. 4 of 6 of the Corey have cracked and none are quite ready yet. Once they all crack and get going I'll start taking pics of those.

Here are a few pics of my finished Gluberry OG from Dutch Passion:

Once I learn how to use the camera I'll try to take better pix. It's a Nikon S33.

Thx Sainty. I have Goji Milk's sister, Snow Goji, @ 7 weeks. The whole tent looks divine. The light is on atm so it's too yellow to take pics. I also have Critical Orange Punch @ 5 weeks veg. Every stem rub is oranges. Awesome smell in veg. Take some pics of those tomorrow.

The Lemon Hashplant is @ 3 weeks flower. This will be the last time I grow her. Replacing her with Heisen's gear. Here are a few buds or her:

Some Heisenbeans getting ready for cup transpant:

Top 6 are A-Dub. Went 6 of 6 with those. They have been the strongest of all the seeds so far. Very vigorous and healthy. All cracked quickly and came right up in a day or 2. You can see how similar in height they are.

Next 4 in mid are BBC. The short one lost the tip of its tail but still going strong. The big one wants to be a fucking giant. Same age as the other 3 lolz. So far only 4 of 10 but 2 more have cracked so we may have 6 of 10 in a few days. They were very weak at the start but got fatter and more vigorous after a few days under the light. These seeds refuse to crack easily but I'm hanging in there. The finches were not impressed with my patience :alien:

Bottom row is Corey. So far 4 of 7 (one about to burst out) with one more waiting to come and join these to make 5 of 7 Corey. These were slightly better than the BBC. They were weak tailed at first and needed help popping their shells but they got going quickly after that. I'm sure the lil fella will need help too :)

A few bud shots of todays trim. First up is a real nice expression of Dutch Passion's Glueberry O.G. Wonderful skunky sweet smell with a bit of coffee. Beautiful orange hairs and lime green buds.

Next up is a nicely trimmed Northern Lights (Attitude freebie) from Expert Seeds. Pretty much came out as described. Low scent of musk and earth. Not bad for a free seed.

Last we have my main lady of the house. A freshly trimmed specimen of Goji Milk. What Mother's Milk really should have been. Earthy and fuely she wastes you right the fuck out. 3 hours later and you forgot that life was going by without you :alien:

Here she is:

More to come now that I finally have a camera. Thanks for stopping by :)