Shaggn's Trip

Shaggn

Hello everyone and welcome!! 😎 No bong or doobie smoking emojis... :(

My plan for this spot will be a mix of everything I've learned with the occasional oops 🤪 did I do that... haha

It happens to us all, especially when we don't like to admit it. I encourage all to ask any questions and I will assist to the

best of my ability. I'f i don't know I will say so and time permitting assist in helping find the answer.

There will be lots of plants (mostly in coco) but I have knowledge in perlite (hempy), soil and some hydro applications. I

promise to learn how to thrive with organics during my time here and look forward to your knowledge to help me achieve

this goal.

I ask that you respect my thread, as I would yours and only add relevant pictures/information and/or questions. If you

have a beef with someone, please do it elsewhere. Thank you 👃

Thank you and enjoy the trip!!

Mothers tent 4x4x6.5 with 240w Chilled Logic unit and 100w HLG V2
1647495947078.png

Seedlings/Clone Veg tent 3x5x7 with mostly LED bars similar to T5. New rack in the works!!
1647496168106.png

Bloom tent 3.5x3.5x6.5 DiY built Bridgelux vero29 3K (8cob) All the frosty goodness happens here!!
1647496342643.png

That's all for now, Peace!!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Hello everyone and welcome!! 😎 No bong or doobie smoking emojis... :(

My plan for this spot will be a mix of everything I've learned with the occasional oops 🤪 did I do that... haha

It happens to us all, especially when we don't like to admit it. I encourage all to ask any questions and I will assist to the

best of my ability. I'f i don't know I will say so and time permitting assist in helping find the answer.

There will be lots of plants (mostly in coco) but I have knowledge in perlite (hempy), soil and some hydro applications. I

promise to learn how to thrive with organics during my time here and look forward to your knowledge to help me achieve

this goal.

I ask that you respect my thread, as I would yours and only add relevant pictures/information and/or questions. If you

have a beef with someone, please do it elsewhere. Thank you 👃

Thank you and enjoy the trip!!

Mothers tent 4x4x6.5 with 240w Chilled Logic unit and 100w HLG V2
View attachment 111275

Seedlings/Clone Veg tent 3x5x7 with mostly LED bars similar to T5. New rack in the works!!
View attachment 111276

Bloom tent 3.5x3.5x6.5 DiY built Bridgelux vero29 3K (8cob) All the frosty goodness happens here!!
View attachment 111277

That's all for now, Peace!!
Everything looks good. Is that two different strains in bloom? Looks like the middle row is a different strain then the side rows