September Photo of the Month

GCG

Dinosaur
Seeded Dubstep for what its worth. 39 days.View attachment 23551
Just looked back at my calendar and apparently when this crop seeded out I lost track. Switched focus to new seeds and somehow lost a week when they went outside. This pic was day 45ish. Thought it was beginning week 7 this coming Tuesday but that's end of 7. Going to give them another week and chop, finished or not. Tired of lugging them in and out and can't control smell anymore. Wedding Pie and Texas Butter are ready to flip soon with the week.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Just looked back at my calendar and apparently when this crop seeded out I lost track. Switched focus to new seeds and somehow lost a week when they went outside. This pic was day 45ish. Thought it was beginning week 7 this coming Tuesday but that's end of 7. Going to give them another week and chop, finished or not. Tired of lugging them in and out and can't control smell anymore. Wedding Pie and Texas Butter are ready to flip soon with the week.
So why post in POM thread?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I beat mine to death lugging them around.

Reactions: GCG