Seeds up for trade

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Welcome - If you are just getting into the indoor thing, might want to re-think not just running your photo's. Electricity-wise you are talking having plants at 18/6 in perpetuity, or being able th flip them after a month or two and then have 6 less hours of lighting to pay for while they make the smoke.

I am biased and not an auto fan - but facts is facts LOL - mainly I'm not a fan of the ruderalis terps :unsure: and the sometimes questionable potency... then there's the finicky part where they could end up 8" tall and flowering if you don't hold your mouth just right. Oh, and if you find the best plant ever you can't even keep a cut of it 🤷‍♂️

But that's just me 😜

Seriuosly though, I run photo's inside - regs and fems - and there is no downside compared to the auto's. If you like what you have in the sacks grow a few and see. But good luck!

Fckit712

Welcome - If you are just getting into the indoor thing, might want to re-think not just running your photo's. Electricity-wise you are talking having plants at 18/6 in perpetuity, or being able th flip them after a month or two and then have 6 less hours of lighting to pay for while they make the smoke.

I am biased and not an auto fan - but facts is facts LOL - mainly I'm not a fan of the ruderalis terps :unsure: and the sometimes questionable potency... then there's the finicky part where they could end up 8" tall and flowering if you don't hold your mouth just right. Oh, and if you find the best plant ever you can't even keep a cut of it 🤷‍♂️

But that's just me 😜

Seriuosly though, I run photo's inside - regs and fems - and there is no downside compared to the auto's. If you like what you have in the sacks grow a few and see. But good luck!
Thank you. Yeah thats a good way to look at it. Appreciate it