Seeds- Need some testers.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
10 days from wet now and my 2 headed Blueberry White Widow & friends(Heisen Mystery, Greezy, Giraffe Puncher) are cruising right along and will be getting buckets soon.
View attachment 124089
Do you put dry seeds directly in the Root Riot or do you sprout them first? I’d like to use the Root Riot cubes instead of Solo cups full of Coco, and then right into their forever pots.

Do you put dry seeds directly in the Root Riot or do you sprout them first? I’d like to use the Root Riot cubes instead of Solo cups full of Coco, and then right into their forever pots.
I go dry & direct B as it eliminates a step and cuts out any tomfoolery trying to get a very tender/delicate sprout into a sometimes uncooperative hole.
Root Riot to forever pot also works extremely well as it greatly reduces any possible transplant/up potting stress in soil. (y)

28 days from wet and all my Happy New Beans - Blueberry Widow(FL), Heisen Mystery(BL), Greezy(FR), Giraffe Puncher(BR) are grabbing 3rd except Blueberry Widow. It is not very happy and is struggling to even get it's 2nd head out of the net pot. I think it is turning out to be too much of a mutant to send to flower so it will be going to the mulch pile as soon as any of my new cuts root and need a bucket.
Happy New Beans 28 DFW.jpg

Mad_Ninja

Some of the seeds I have available now;
Purple punch x blueberry x pdp,
Mango Sherbert x Pdp,
Wedding cake x Pdp,
Purple punch x northern lights,
Trinity thunderfuck x Pdp,
Blueberry x northern lights,
Blueberry x northern lights x Pdp,
Candyland x blueberry,
Mystery seeds/tray/floor/poppers.
I like sativa stuff! Do you have any other crosses with CandyLand, or any pure sativa seeds (for instance: Lamb's Bread x Panama Red, Neville's Haze x Sour Diesel)?

Dagr8

So I LOVE seeds! View attachment 109160love making em, love growing em, don't love smoking them..
lol
anyways, I am happy to be somewhere I can actually talk to others about trading/giving/growing them out without some bullshit about how we don't do that.
This here is one that I grew outside last year, plenty more where it came from.View attachment 109161what momma looked like from that girl.
I know I should find some of her living pics, however she wasn't a main attention point more a tester, and she won my affection with little attention.
Some of my plants lost labels in the outdoor and are such a mix of what I got going on, it can get hard to tell them apart at some points. However, I'd like to think I know a winner when I smell/smoke/grow one. Got the feeling this is one of them.
Labeled though, in bagging and drying, my belief is call it what you will, important part is I separate it.
So it's labeled p9.
Possible genetics, candyland or Trinity Thunderfuck, past there I believe it's x northern lights, as from the side where those were planted/chucked. Then it's last male was x Pdp; home pollywog stew.
As many of us have a home gurl, she is mine.
So if you see me posting about x pdp, here's a little history on her.
Around fifteen years ago I was working a grow on a hill in Mendocino, california .
Long *personally monumental moments and what not, story cut short---> got partial payment in a tub of seeds.
Played with said seeds for a long time. Pdp is all that and a few others Ive got along the way.
I named here Pdp cause I feel her main genetics is from Purps, Dawg, Pina. She's got flavors of melon, grape, candy, Christmas cookies, and pineapple esp when I crossed with mango Sherb I did. Super sugary, short girl, flips earlish outdoor but can have issues with caterpillars due to being rather softer sticky juicy weed which those fuckers love.
Besides those three, there is Mr nice, shocktie, c99, sour d. X tk, a few lesser knowns and a couple others who may or may not have worked themselves in over the years.
I kept my identified dawgs as father's for years, always keeping shortest healthiest plant, wether indoor or out.
Regardless it's all in the past as I have kinda stopped doing the muddled mix of that one I was focusing on for some years and have progressed to playing with a lot of other things. Kinda finalized her in 2017* another monumental life moment change happened, took a year break and when I came back things changed. So blah blah blah skip to the end. I started taking in more outside stuff and breeding some outside stuff without her.
First was a northern lights, then a blueberry, got a bunch of various mixes of those two to various things, all F1 for the most part. Where the wedding cake xNL I put together is from- Soo many good smokes its hard to keep up with all of it.
I am definitely looking for testers for my current batch I'm waiting on the maturation of, super excited-View attachment 109162really hoping these turn out well. They started gaining some color. This is the white widow x blueberry I made last year. The seeds are f2 of her.
I ran mango Sherb two years ago outdoor and did a cross with her x pdp, it's pretty tasty.View attachment 109164love to get some people growing some of these as well. She's pretty dank solid girl. Rolled that up, half way thru I forgot what I was doing and what was I smoking.. lol, anyways, good shit.

Mango Sherbert x Pdp,
Wedding cake x Pdp,
Candyland x blueberry,

I will update the list, as it's really a lot longer however I need to dig thru some bags of bags and inspect flowers for numbers. I was taught seeds keep best in flowers, so a lot of my stuff just sits in flowers in cold storage.
Mainly hoping this thread will help me find some people as well who want to plan in the future, I got the wedding cake xNL run Im in veg of, very much would love some peeps to volunteer to take some of them to see if there are super solid winners in the lines of it crossed to blueberry muffins, Oregon Diesel, Hindu kush and strawberry fields. Those will be done in three/four months, I'd like to find some people for sure to volunteer on that search!
Also will have it crossed to wedding cake x Pdp, purple punch x blueberry x Pdp, TTF x NL x Pdp, candyland x bb x Pdp.
Anyways, look forward to the projects yet to come and getting to know some of y'all.

I hope this is the right place to place a posting about looking for testers- I consider it, in trading seeds for your time growing them and review. No shipping required for let's say six of ya or we can maybe talk about it.. anyways,
Hope everyone's gardens are growing green sticky dankness for them!

Wish I could have put a bit more into this intial post, however life calls, got blueberry bushes to put in the ground. The actual fruit that is. Nothing beats home grown.

I would love to be a tester as I only use greenpoint seeds currently how do I qualify

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I would love to be a tester as I only use greenpoint seeds currently how do I qualify
Establishing a solid reputation as a grower with skills - posting pics of your grows - is key. Very few unknowns actually keep their promise of running and showing the 'free tester' seeds after receiving them.

That said, most seed makers would gamble a few beans on a new guy, as testers are harder to find with each passing day.

Dagr8

Establishing a solid reputation as a grower with skills - posting pics of your grows - is key. Very few unknowns actually keep their promise of running and showing the 'free tester' seeds after receiving them.

That said, most seed makers would gamble a few beans on a new guy, as testers are harder to find with each passing day.
I understand that as I only use greenpoint seeds so I understand quality an reputations

Dagr8

So I LOVE seeds! View attachment 109160love making em, love growing em, don't love smoking them..
lol
anyways, I am happy to be somewhere I can actually talk to others about trading/giving/growing them out without some bullshit about how we don't do that.
This here is one that I grew outside last year, plenty more where it came from.View attachment 109161what momma looked like from that girl.
I know I should find some of her living pics, however she wasn't a main attention point more a tester, and she won my affection with little attention.
Some of my plants lost labels in the outdoor and are such a mix of what I got going on, it can get hard to tell them apart at some points. However, I'd like to think I know a winner when I smell/smoke/grow one. Got the feeling this is one of them.
Labeled though, in bagging and drying, my belief is call it what you will, important part is I separate it.
So it's labeled p9.
Possible genetics, candyland or Trinity Thunderfuck, past there I believe it's x northern lights, as from the side where those were planted/chucked. Then it's last male was x Pdp; home pollywog stew.
As many of us have a home gurl, she is mine.
So if you see me posting about x pdp, here's a little history on her.
Around fifteen years ago I was working a grow on a hill in Mendocino, california .
Long *personally monumental moments and what not, story cut short---> got partial payment in a tub of seeds.
Played with said seeds for a long time. Pdp is all that and a few others Ive got along the way.
I named here Pdp cause I feel her main genetics is from Purps, Dawg, Pina. She's got flavors of melon, grape, candy, Christmas cookies, and pineapple esp when I crossed with mango Sherb I did. Super sugary, short girl, flips earlish outdoor but can have issues with caterpillars due to being rather softer sticky juicy weed which those fuckers love.
Besides those three, there is Mr nice, shocktie, c99, sour d. X tk, a few lesser knowns and a couple others who may or may not have worked themselves in over the years.
I kept my identified dawgs as father's for years, always keeping shortest healthiest plant, wether indoor or out.
Regardless it's all in the past as I have kinda stopped doing the muddled mix of that one I was focusing on for some years and have progressed to playing with a lot of other things. Kinda finalized her in 2017* another monumental life moment change happened, took a year break and when I came back things changed. So blah blah blah skip to the end. I started taking in more outside stuff and breeding some outside stuff without her.
First was a northern lights, then a blueberry, got a bunch of various mixes of those two to various things, all F1 for the most part. Where the wedding cake xNL I put together is from- Soo many good smokes its hard to keep up with all of it.
I am definitely looking for testers for my current batch I'm waiting on the maturation of, super excited-View attachment 109162really hoping these turn out well. They started gaining some color. This is the white widow x blueberry I made last year. The seeds are f2 of her.
I ran mango Sherb two years ago outdoor and did a cross with her x pdp, it's pretty tasty.View attachment 109164love to get some people growing some of these as well. She's pretty dank solid girl. Rolled that up, half way thru I forgot what I was doing and what was I smoking.. lol, anyways, good shit.

Mango Sherbert x Pdp,
Wedding cake x Pdp,
Candyland x blueberry,

I will update the list, as it's really a lot longer however I need to dig thru some bags of bags and inspect flowers for numbers. I was taught seeds keep best in flowers, so a lot of my stuff just sits in flowers in cold storage.
Mainly hoping this thread will help me find some people as well who want to plan in the future, I got the wedding cake xNL run Im in veg of, very much would love some peeps to volunteer to take some of them to see if there are super solid winners in the lines of it crossed to blueberry muffins, Oregon Diesel, Hindu kush and strawberry fields. Those will be done in three/four months, I'd like to find some people for sure to volunteer on that search!
Also will have it crossed to wedding cake x Pdp, purple punch x blueberry x Pdp, TTF x NL x Pdp, candyland x bb x Pdp.
Anyways, look forward to the projects yet to come and getting to know some of y'all.

I hope this is the right place to place a posting about looking for testers- I consider it, in trading seeds for your time growing them and review. No shipping required for let's say six of ya or we can maybe talk about it.. anyways,
Hope everyone's gardens are growing green sticky dankness for them!

Wish I could have put a bit more into this intial post, however life calls, got blueberry bushes to put in the ground. The actual fruit that is. Nothing beats home grown.
What seeds are available an how can I get some