Seeds Here Now

D

Deleted member 60

That's exactly how I felt when the only place you used to be able to buy seeds was in the UK back in the OverGrow era....... Damn, I remember when Dr Chronic and Gypsy-nirvana was the hot spots. Peakseeds was the Canadian hot spot.... I'm getting old...
Yeah...not only was the $40 International Mail charge excessive...the missing mail/cash/etc. got real old. Ah...the "Gypper"....don't miss that Clown Show one bit....

Jtgreen

I
Yeah...not only was the $40 International Mail charge excessive...the missing mail/cash/etc. got real old. Ah...the "Gypper"....don't miss that Clown Show one bit....
gotta say I never got ripped off back in the those days I always got something (sometimes garbage seeds that tasted more like hay then weed) but the wait was forever and to have only postal mail contact with a place u just sent a pile cash also sucked

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
And we both know theirs no reason for it too be near that high.Hiesen,gps and very few others,that i know of, charge a reasonable amount.
When I sent a package to gwheels up north it cost me $36 usd. Granted I used a priority box so it might have been cheaper in a standard box.

Either way was not cheap. But I sent a small box (4"×4"×1") to UK last year and was only $8. So just got find the right size shipping container.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
When I sent a package to gwheels up north it cost me $36 usd. Granted I used a priority box so it might have been cheaper in a standard box.

Either way was not cheap. But I sent a small box (4"×4"×1") to UK last year and was only $8. So just got find the right size shipping container.
I guess it all depends were its coming from,going to.I'm pretty much central canada,pretty much smack dab in the middle.Small flat rate priority boxes from cali have been 10US time and time again.Buddy out of DE,multiple times 8x10 regular usps Padded mailer..5 or 6 stamps.I see high shipping prices i just move on.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I guess it all depends were its coming from,going to.I'm pretty much central canada,pretty much smack dab in the middle.Small flat rate priority boxes from cali have been 10US time and time again.Buddy out of DE,multiple times 8x10 regular usps Padded mailer..5 or 6 stamps.I see high shipping prices i just move on.
I think the priority box is what jacked up the price so I suggest never going that route for international.