Seed to harvest fastbuds gorilla punch

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Start a new post for this one,I aint ever done a bad auto from these apart from purple lemonade - just think I got worste pheno there is of it so ditched it.But definitely will be trying it again,really nice tasting bud of them very terpy with lots of power ,stardawg auto going in next.20230312_125946.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Wow! Look at those fast buds! :sneaky:
Nowt wrong with fastbuds genetics - definitely best autos I've ever done along with sweet sseed.All journeys start at the begining - won't be long before we start seeing some nice dank on this but for mean time ,I'm happy with it vegging for has long has it wants.Only strain ive grown under this led where it has tip burn early on - so it ain't been easy to fix conditions for it.But it's slowly coming round to the light - only on a light feed.20230319_135027.jpg20230319_135007.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's a nice plant, I was just joking on the name ;)

It's like "OK, I wonder what trait you are selecting for?" :unsure: :sneaky:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Grow God,no ones a grow God unless you have good genetics,just trying to show that you can grow high quality bud with basic gear seeds available to everyone at goof price.Watch out for that gean jefa grow that's coming soon from seed to harvest.
I called you Grow God because that's what it says under your name. Keep up the awesome work.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
It's a nice plant, I was just joking on the name ;)

I know bro - telling ya get into greenhouse seeds velvet moon fullgas lost pearl banana krumble can't fault any ,got a few more on go has well so let ya know on them chemical bride and wonder pie will be next.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I know bro - telling ya get into greenhouse seeds velvet moon fullgas lost pearl banana krumble can't fault any ,got a few more on go has well so let ya know on them chemical bride and wonder pie will be next.
When I see "fast buds" I think ruderalis and "almost autos". After a few stellar plants that had a very limited effect I have sworn off auto's. I keep getting them as freebies, but I am thinking grow dots and putting them in planters at city hall or something ;)

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
When I see "fast buds" I think ruderalis and "almost autos". After a few stellar plants that had a very limited effect I have sworn off auto's. I keep getting them as freebies, but I am thinking grow dots and putting them in planters at city hall or something ;)
Last auto I did was one of strongest smokes I've had - that's bad genetics.I hated them years ago now I love autos ,but mainly out side in May June.The one I'm doing at minute is a beautiful smoke all the phenos are nice .It's reason I kinda do these post so you can get a idea of what I've hunted through seed wise over past 20 year ,I decided now on just the one strain for me and that's fullgas ,but going to try and get some copycat genetics in but not until I've done a couple of that jaffa I have because I love runtz and money maker has always done me nice flowers ,she's just started to kick of pistols but still about a week transition period until I started counting weeks.I will still be testing some of the other flavor strains i see - but velvet moon and fullgas are by far best ive hsd for what i need.Theres a few phenos if it though and theres only really 1 that producers into double digits so hunts on for that one.Put 5 in todays rooted after 24 hour in coco now so at least i have 4 for quick change around under hps light.Back to this one though the reason i bought these is i have had my eye on fast buds for years now ,and i thought last summer try them i rrtried there purple lemode but binned it just terrible pheno.but I always bang a few out side through spring and summer and has long has you treat them like you treat indoor plants lst ext they do well I got hit by mould last year on best auto ever outdoors and that was from gogo and chill - looked fire has well lemon og,so this year its all about gorilla cookies and there stardawg - no training what's so ever with this,I have only been doing de foliation over past few grows love it with lst and stripping bottoms of deadly technique 20230325_233717.jpg20230325_233628_resized.jpg

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you want to up that LST game get the 100yd spool of garden twist tie. Use that rubber coated stuff like a fishhook to grab the plant, with the twist-tie to reel it in and tie it down ;) The twist tie is disposable but I have a cup of those hooks handy.

For un-topped trees you can tie the limbs to the main trunk to support weight - same method as yours there. I like the rubber coated stuff touching the plant rather than the twist tie.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
If you want to up that LST game get the 100yd spool of garden twist tie. Use that rubber coated stuff like a fishhook to grab the plant, with the twist-tie to reel it in and tie it down ;) The twist tie is disposable but I have a cup of those hooks handy.

For un-topped trees you can tie the limbs to the main trunk to support weight - same method as yours there. I like the rubber coated stuff touching the plant rather than the twist tie.
This is rubber coated wire I have been using same stuff for ages once plants are ready I just untie them and let them swing on pot until next auto goes in.I have only really been doing lst plants for a year or so,I sometimes still scrog them if I lst through veg ,I was happy with weight of fullgas for a 300watt light bud was beautiful has well hence the hunt for that better producer and that one with dark purple.Velvet moon and gran jeffa after those,I might even stick velvet moon to germ before I'm away.I will just bang them in big pots while I'm away if needs be.Looking has forward to that pheno hunt ,has I am break with wife - don't tell her that mind lol.Seedlings fullgas 20230328_224844.jpg20230328_224844_resized.jpg20230328_224827.jpg20230328_224651.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Had yellow leaf tips right through ,they go ok by time they grow abit.Most likely through light its intensity is strong and ive noticed they get used to it by end of veg beginning of flower - but i think once they start getting some more pk