Seed Starting in Light Warrior

VAHomegrown

Shop was out of my normal seed starting mix, COM Sprout Island. I was forced to pick up Light Warrior. My seeds all germinated and are above soil. Fox Farms BS says to feed within 5 days of germination...that seems way too early to me. If anyone has used this, when did you begin feeding? I was thinking of giving them a mild feeding of 1/2 tsp/gal 5-1-1 fish emulsion with a dash of Recharge as soon as they got true leaves. I don't want to feed them too late if it's really that inert.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Shop was out of my normal seed starting mix, COM Sprout Island. I was forced to pick up Light Warrior. My seeds all germinated and are above soil. Fox Farms BS says to feed within 5 days of germination...that seems way too early to me. If anyone has used this, when did you begin feeding? I was thinking of giving them a mild feeding of 1/2 tsp/gal 5-1-1 fish emulsion with a dash of Recharge as soon as they got true leaves. I don't want to feed them too late if it's really that inert.
Watch the plant. If they do need food it won't take much and it'll get there quick. I think they are usually good until the coty's start to shrivel.